Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2005, 08:18 PM

Default Taxes make me angry...

I work very hard for my money and giving 35% of it away to other people really doesnt seem fair. I also dont live in the United States. So I am paying taxes to a country inwhich I dont reside and I benefit zero from giving them my money. They also have no clear plan to lower taxes since they keep starting wars and spending more then the budget. I dont support their wars, which is where all of the money seems to wind up (well actually the money goes to the companies providing the war, right?) For instance, one day in Iraq costs more then an entire education year for USA. So americans will remain ignorant and continue to need my money.

If I dont pay my taxes then i go to jail.

Now Republicans are supposed to be anti-tax, yet they keep spending money in buckets and giving contracts to the companies they used to run who overcharge the government millions of dollars, then go to court and it becomes sickly obvious that its crooked, and then walk away fine in the end??

i really dont want to be a citizen of any country. i dont see why its nessecary. if i want to eat food i pay someone for it. if i want to enter a country i pay for a visa. if i want to ride to point b from point a i pay someone. why do i ahve to be a ciitzen of anywhere?