Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Posting OT in the MTT forum

I know there are many forums on 2+2 to discuss all kind of affairs. I consider myself mainly a member of the MTT forum, I sometimes want to discuss things not related to poker or tournies, but don't feel like posting in the OOT forum, it's just too big of a forum and I hardly know (and I mean to know the nicknames of) its members. At least here, I know some of the regulars. Some of them even in person. What's your take in this?

I just wish I can discuss OT with members of this forum, I know this is very difficult and probably if allowed would clogg the forum.

It would be nice if 2+2 had a feature that counts the number of posts in a specific forum, instead of just the total number of posts; and then after a certain number of posts in the forum, the poster could post OT in the forum (without abuse of this feature, regulated by the moderators of course). Any friend of Mason here to suggest him this feature?

David
Old 07-23-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Posting OT in the MTT forum

I could suggest it, but I do not think it is needed. I already posted in a thread in a few days back that this forum is also a place where the veteran posters can talk about any issues that they would like. I support this, and I would allow it.
Old 07-23-2005, 02:16 PM

I'm sorry Sirio, but you are going to have to do the following before you would be allowed to post OT in this forum.

1. Demonstrate that you can play good MTT poker. I'm sorry, but cashing in small events like wsop events does not count.
2. You have to have atleast 7k posts. Get going.
3. You have to transfer me atleast $500 to my stars account.

Once you have done these things, you can post OT. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Nick

p.s. I dont mind mildly OT topics as I have done it myself once or twice (Daughter reading HoH, etc).
Old 07-23-2005, 02:16 PM

I think that we are definitely lucky to have the moderators that we do. I think that they understand the issues that you talked about, and would be willing to let a few threads go from some MTT regulars.

Also, given your level of contribution to everyone's play (including the mods I am sure), you could probably start posting only in spanish, and it would get through [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]