Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 09:20 PM

Default Re: HULA ML Cleanup

I had no intention of making it sound like our inability to get the match done was your fault. I certainly was not available at all times. I was just trying to convey that the reason the match isn't done is not because I have forgotten or given up on HULA. My apologies.
Old 10-17-2005, 09:49 PM

damn i went out of town for four days and for some reason expected things to be solved by the time i came back. ill say it one more time........

ITS PLAYOFF SEASON BABEE!!!
Old 10-20-2005, 11:01 AM

What happened to timprov? Anyone knows?
Old 10-20-2005, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to timprov? Anyone knows?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. I've sent him a couple of emails with no response. Frankly, I'm concerned because this is not like him at all.

For the record, I'm just not available to do anything in terms of HULA for the next two weeks. Major cutover happening at work that requires every minute of my time. I knew this time commitment was scheduled at work, but never expected HULA to run this long and conflict.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:57 PM

I'd love to do the playoff and I think we should. But if we can't get this figured out or at least scheduled in the next week or two, maybe the backup plan should just be to distribute the prize pool to the top 3-4 teams.
Old 10-20-2005, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd love to do the playoff and I think we should. But if we can't get this figured out or at least scheduled in the next week or two, maybe the backup plan should just be to distribute the prize pool to the top 3-4 teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather play, but it looks like few people are showing interest in getting this done, so I agree with you.

I think the captains of the teams who made it to the playoffs should show up and figure something out.

C'mon captains!
Old 10-20-2005, 04:32 PM

my team is ready fro the playoffs. who else has qualified? Let's just figure out who each of us is playing and get it done.

My teams overall record is 4-2, let's get the other captains to post their records and we can figure out who should play who in teh playoffs.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:45 PM

BDS, raisins, and Ihardlyknowher and the other teams.

EDIT: We can just do it that everyone still in gets 125 bucks, or the players each get 110 and the captains the extra %...but I agree that we just split this up and move on with life.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:34 PM

I am a captain, and my preference would be to play it out. BUT, I am not able to function as a captain or a player for the balance of this month due to a major work project that is keeping me working round the clock. Please do not penalize my team for this in any way. I've been "nagging" this process along for a very long time - and have been more than available up to now to do whatever needed to be done. So, within those parameters, the other captains have my ok to hammer this out. Perseus - if you'd like to fill in as spokesperson from our team (or anyone else available) that would be fine. I could hardly anticipate that this would drag, and drag, and drag till now.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:01 PM

i find absolutely no reason why we shouldn't play the playoffs just because Timprov is suddenly MIA.
(I don't remember...but I think somebody else here collected the money for this, correct??)

We know what the records are and we know who the teams are.

Those with conflicts can have one of their team-members play 2 different matches or can have some other sub or something (whatever is agreed upon).

I'm interested. I think others are interested.
If Timprov isn't here then I don't see why that means that everyone else suddenly lost interest.

If you guys really don't want to play it then that's fine too.
I just don't see the reasoning behind that.