Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-13-2005, 01:13 PM

Default Party Offers - The Truth

After not receiving my November bonus from Party, I've sent various emails to Party trying to find out why not and when its coming ..

Today I received a mail from the Promotions Manger himself .. to quote a few lines :

[ QUOTE ]
To earn VIP status and the cash award you must have generated a minimum of $1,000 in rake for the month. Your target goal was set up to make sure you reached this mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

So .. it has nothing to do with the number of raked hands you play(ed).

[ QUOTE ]
For players who fell short of their goal but still met the minimum VIP Club requirements we re-calculated their bonuses based on their actual play for the month. But it was not as simple as saying ‘If you reached 50% of your goal you will receive 50% of your target bonus.’

[/ QUOTE ]

I WAS told, play 50% of your target, recieve 50% of the bonus .. (play 50% more, get +50% on top of the bonus)

After mailing him back addressing these points, I've received another mail answering my queries ..

[ QUOTE ]
Our VIP representatives, when calling players to set up deals, gave the bare minimum for VIP Club membership which was roughly 4,000 hands at a minimum of $1/$2 play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which is rubbish .. as I played almost 2000 more than that number of raked hands at 2/4 - someone's done their sums wrong somewhere

So it seems that the target number of raked hands that people were set were irrelevent. It had nothing to do with the number of raked hands.

I was told I needed to do the 4000 raked hands minimum to qualify into the VIP Scheme .. I did that +50% .. and yet they are refusing to pay me my bonus for Novemeber because I never "generated a minimum of $1,000 in rake for the month of November"

Funny .. when the VIP rep was on the phone to me, she never mentioned anything about that .. only about raked hands, raked hands, raked hands and raked hands ..

Anyways, I've sent him a mail back expressing thoughts about being "deliberatly misled .... "

I wonder if I'll get a reply .. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Party Offers - The Truth

I'm in the same boat and very pissed. It took me 4 emails to receive the answer you did. The ones before it simply told me that all their VIPs had already been paid, but I was welcome to play their frigging Santa game. The VIP rep I made my deal through was very misleading and I spent November playing for nothing. Not to mention the December bonus looks like the same old redeposit stuff.

I tell ya, I'm tempted to disclose my password. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-13-2005, 03:23 PM

I just received an e-mail from Daniel Wexler the "Promotions" manager echoing everything you two have just mentioned. I too was told 4K raked hands at 1-2 and above and put in about 12K raked hands. I didn't start until the middle of November, didn't reach my 30K hand requirement and didn't get a prorated amount. If they had told me the MGR number they were looking for instead of raked hands at least I would have known.
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I'm not real happy with Party right now...

-S&SGW
Old 12-13-2005, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tell ya, I'm tempted to disclose my password. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

nh
Old 12-13-2005, 05:24 PM

Don't feel bad I didnt get paid even though I exceeded my party points offer an I got no reply back as to why.

I was made an offer by popup which stated earn X amount of party points between nov 15-30 and get X amount of dollars back. I ended up earning enough party points to Qualify for their highest offer. A little over a week ago I received another popup stating that they were never able to get a hold of me by email and in order to receive future offers I need to verify my email address.

I emailed them back stating my offer was made by popup. I went on to check my email address registered with party and of course it works fine. There is no way they tried to contact me by email. Its been over 10 days and no one from party has emailed me back.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:26 PM

We could go on forever with this, I got paid a third of what I was "promised". I am sooooooooooooo done with party........
Old 12-13-2005, 07:37 PM

If you players who are having problems with the VIP program are under affiliates, why not tell your affiliate and have them straighten it out for you? That is one of the reasons affiliates make a % - to intervene and help when there are issues.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:41 PM

Because a lot of us signed up a long time ago before we knew what affiliates were.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:43 PM

My email to them last friday asking where my money was received a reply stating that my money would show up in my account in the next few HOURS and they were very very sorry about their mistake and all this [censored]. Its Tuesday, I don't know how many hours later that is but its still not there. I would also receive my December offer via popup within the next few days. Apparently that was a lie too. [censored] them. Just tell me the truth so I can go play somewhere that wants my rake and is willing to show that.

I wish there was rakeback. Affiliates are so much more responsible than partypoker.
Old 12-13-2005, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After not receiving my November bonus from Party, I've sent various emails to Party trying to find out why not and when its coming ..

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done this as well.
I've sent several emails usually wiht a different crappy response.
I asked where my money was, they said it would be in my account on the 5th.
On the 7th I asked again, they said "sorry for the delay, we'll have it in there on the 8th"
On the 10th isent another email asking about it and my response was generic saying that they were sorry for the delay, and the payment would be made sometime.
So I sent another email today basically telling them I was tired of the run around and that Until they get everything straight I will no longer be playing on their site.

I was promised something and never received it.

I'm assuming my email like this is just in que after the rest, this has definately left a sour taste in my mouth.