Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Masturbation After Sex at 19 -- How strange is this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

And why is that? Also, you should know that I am also on suicide watch 22 hours of the day (the other 2 hours the guards place bets on whether I will do it or not).

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Put me down for a dime on "Yes."

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! So you will win $100 at those -1000 odds. Yeah, it is a good bet. Since you are my business partner I guess I should throw it in your favor.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Only -1000? That bet is "to win." I thought the odds would be at least -2000 though. I would triple my bet without any inside info. Since you are going to throw it, then please max out on "Yes." It will be good for business.

Doug

P.S. I will buy you a nice coffin with our winnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some local bookie who knows me real well put the NO at +1300. Should we scalp this? I mean the fix is in either way.

craig.

p.s. Xanex is questionable to be in play tonight. That hasn't been released yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the better scalp is to play:

1 million to win 100K on "Yes".

and if you back out and decide against it, bet:

500K to win 1.5 mil on:

Will DougOzzzz commit suicide in the next 48 hours? Yes.

Because I will surely kill myself if I lose 1 million on you not killing yourself.

This is a real great business opportunity. We win 100K if you kill yourself and 500K if you don't (and I do, which I will). The question is, is my life worth 5X as much as yours? I did some calculations and I think it is worth around 5.8 times as much, so it is probably better that you just go through with it tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it won't happen tonight. Tonight is conjugal visit and "grab bag special" night. This means I close my eyes and pick a syringe. One syringe is Heroin, another Cocaine, and, my personal favorite, is the SpeedBall. I swear it is rigged, I haven't had the SpeeedBall in like 1.5 months. I get the "Grab Bag" once a week. I mean, what are the chances?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Bets are off on grab bag night. So the bet will be for tomorrow.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:47 PM

With apologies for the un-OOT-like serious response, human sexuality is quite variable and the OP may be entirely normal, that is, without disorder, although his sexuality is atypical. It is unusual for a 19 year-old male to not experience orgasm, or to have difficulty reaching orgasm. More concerning would be a lack of interest in sexuality, especially if accompanied by delayed puberty.

Bottom line, if you are not troubled by this, it is probably nothing to worry about. Nonetheless, low sexual functioning, low desire or ability can be a sign of an endocrine problem or other medical illness, and merits a trip to the doctor for an assessment.

The OP says he has had a normal sexual life since, so it seems like little to worry about. What we do not know, is what he considers "normal." In my practice, I've seen people for whom "normal" means having sex twice a year, and others who define "normal" as masturbating 6 times a day, every day.
Old 12-03-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
With apologies for the un-OOT-like serious response, human sexuality is quite variable and the OP may be entirely normal, that is, without disorder, although his sexuality is atypical. It is unusual for a 19 year-old male to not experience orgasm, or to have difficulty reaching orgasm. More concerning would be a lack of interest in sexuality, especially if accompanied by delayed puberty.

Bottom line, if you are not troubled by this, it is probably nothing to worry about. Nonetheless, low sexual functioning, low desire or ability can be a sign of an endocrine problem or other medical illness, and merits a trip to the doctor for an assessment.

The OP says he has had a normal sexual life since, so it seems like little to worry about. What we do not know, is what he considers "normal." In my practice, I've seen people for whom "normal" means having sex twice a year, and others who define "normal" as masturbating 6 times a day, every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the most rational answer so far.

Also, what about if one has sex twice a year and masturbates 6 times a day (finding out for a friend)

craig
Old 12-03-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, what about if one has sex twice a year and masturbates 6 times a day (finding out for a friend)

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a little high on the sex estimate but that is made up because on Valentine's I whack off an extra 2 times from loneliness.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What we do not know, is what he considers "normal." In my practice, I've seen people for whom "normal" means having sex twice a year, and others who define "normal" as masturbating 6 times a day, every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

My current girlfriend and I have been together for over a year and we have a moderate amount of sex, given that we only see each other 2 or 3 times a week. I would say about 5 or 6 times a month with masturbation up to 10 times a month. It's not a lot but it's not an abnormally small amount either.

I had a long-term girlfriend while in college that lasted over three years and we had what seemed like a whole lot of sex.

Somebody asked earlier why I asked, given that I obviously knew this was strange. Of course I knew it was strange - I made that clear in the first post. I knew backlash would come from this and I have ignored the idiotic responses. I just wanted to know if anybody had a similar situation themselves or had heard of anything like this before. I got my answer, which is that it's generally unheard of (at least amongst OOT posters, assuming honesty).

I am still curious about those who said that this would be a sign of abuse at 8 months of age. I have absolutely no reason to believe that I was abused at such a young age, and I was never abused from the earliest age I can remember. Again, was this a joke or is there any basis in fact for this whatsoever?
Old 12-04-2005, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
very weird, I think you need more cowbell.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 12-04-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I knew a guy who had sex before masturbating, he was 12 when he first had sex though.

[/ QUOTE ]

was it with sex party mom?
Old 12-04-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
very weird, I think you need some therapy. I remember shooting blanks when I was 12 or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

You had your sperm count tested when you were 12?

-2kF
Old 12-04-2005, 04:54 PM

First off. It is not that crazy. Typical, no. Crazy, no.

I actually had a similar experience. I never masturbated when I was younger. Most likely due to the fact that I was raised in a very strict Catholic family and went to Catholic school since kindergarten. It was just something that you were not supposed to do and I was a good boy and listened.

I definitely had wet dreams - no clue if more frequent than others - but it was not all that often.

Fastforward to college - got away from the folks and the strict catholic upbringing. Started to party, met some non catholic school girls. Started having sex, still w/o having masturbated. What actually started me masturbating was one of my girlfriends loved to watch it, so I did. I have not looked back ever since.

So for me it had much to do with my upbringing. I would say there are a decent amount of kids with a similar situation - thought obviously not everyone brought up in a catholic household didn't masturbate and didn't have sex. But it is not all that rare.

I don't know what I'd do w/o masturbation now, but se la vi.

There is my story. You are not alone. YOu don't need help. And I'm sure your life is much more normal than the average retard on OOT, who likes to talk sh1t about anything that is foreign to them b/c they are uneducated.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually thought that was just a joke. How would the two be related at all?

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I had sex I jacked off twice a day each of the next 3 or 4 consecutive days just thinking about it, which included about 6 hours into the night after she had left.