Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-14-2005, 01:08 PM

Default Party Players Club Level Increase

It's almost the end of the quarter and I'm several thousand points short of a level increase in the Player's Club. Anyone else think it's a good idea to prepare a deposit assault to get the points? Everything seems to becoming dependent on regular points and earning them at a higher rate cetainly seems to be worthwhile, especially if I just have to park the money for 7 days.

My only question would be what sort of Xmas/New Year's bonii can we expect to see? I've got signifcant BR, but probably not quite enough to cover everything if we get a flurry of offers. Looks like both Party and Stars gave out Holiday bonus last year, Paradise was stingy. Anyone want to take a guess at who'll be offering what this year?
Old 12-14-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Party Players Club Level Increase

Make a string of $500 deposits on the same day!
Old 12-14-2005, 03:26 PM

That's my plan.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:10 PM

Yes that is a good idea. The points only update once every three months. So you do not want to wait all that time to move into gold.

I have to earn 1k points a day to make it to gold before the update. I can do it easily, but I am really hustling to do it so I can earn more bonuses this year.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:14 PM

You should be able to do this no problem. Just make a bunch of $500 deposits and wait 8 days. Make sure you wait until the points show up in your account (the morning of the 8th day), and then you can cash out and redeposit on the same day. I do this throughout the quarter to keep gold status, and it helps on the point based promotions they do. It will also be nice if they ever get better stuff in their store or do the points for cash thing again this year (as well as generating a bunch of worthless neteller points).