Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Asking out a Waitress

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Leaving a note?!?! Wtf is this a Shakespearian comedy or what? Definitely talk to her, I think we're past the passing notes stage of life.

[/ QUOTE ]

listen to the man in green. You have to be highly skilled in flirtatious note writing to pull it off, and I'm currently unavailable for lessons. A simple conversation is best and easiest. "When're you off next week? [answer] Lets grab a drink then." If this doesn't work proceed to scream "MY DADDY COULD BUY YOUR DADDY!" and hold your breath until your face turns blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice I appretiate the advice, a note is lame in this situation. and the joke, very well done.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where I used to live, waitstaff at country clubs were not from poor families. Usually they were from upper-middle class families. Maybe your club is different.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a good point, i think its a consensus that i am thinking way to much into this aspect of it. also I might be a douche....
Old 10-13-2005, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where I used to live, waitstaff at country clubs were not from poor families. Usually they were from upper-middle class families. Maybe your club is different.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats a good point, i think its a consensus that i am thinking way to much into this aspect of it. also I might be a douche....

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, at least you're drinking the champagne of beers. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, at least you're drinking the champagne of beers. So you've got that going for you, which is nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, can you tell me how to parlay this champagne of beers thing into a little SIIHP action? there has to be some major +EV play here.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, can you tell me how to parlay this champagne of beers thing into a little SIIHP action? there has to be some major +EV play here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Shake it up and poor it down/on her shirt. Improvise from there.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Shake it up and poor it down/on her shirt. Improvise from there.

[/ QUOTE ]

simple, yet brilliant. expect a trip report by next week.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just get her to drink about six of them very quickly. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2005, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she was trying to get a big tip from you, strippers do the same thing. matter of fact, it would not surprise me if her 2nd job was exotic dancing

[/ QUOTE ]

I would guess she's a prostitute from the Russian mafia and he will probably be kidnapped when he gets back to her place, and his ear will get cut off to send as proof with the ransom note. There will be lots of jittery camera work and quick cuts, and at least one guy will probably have an automatic pistol, maybe an Uzi. Also a really grating soundtrack and odd bits of product placement, like a beautifully shot can of coca-cola on a rusty desk. He'll find out one of his best friends at the country club, that he had done all kinds of ass-saving favors for in the past, saw a chance to make a buck and actually helped choose him as a target and set him up for the whole kidnapping. Probably the girl will find out she's actually attracted to him in the end and try to help him escape, then get found out by her Russian mobster buddies, and he'll have to rescue both her and himself while jumping stuff in cars and getting chased down corridors by explosions. He'll get out alive, but his traitorous buddy will die, and after a final gritty confrontation with the leader of the mob, the music will start pounding as the camera pulls away into a long shot and you'll know he's more of a stud than he ever thought he could be, and you had a really good time, but it might be too gritty for some of your less cool friends.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:25 PM

Get some time alone with her if possible. I mean in a quiet area of the restaurant or whatver. Make small talk, continue to be flirtatious, make her laugh, and go ask for her phone number. Whenever the moment arises that you actually can speak to her without the company of the other guys, you have to go for it.

If the moment not surrounded by the other guys doesn't work, find a good way to have here come over to you or bring her somewhere else to show or tell her something - just get her to keep laughing, then bust in and get the phone number.
Old 10-13-2005, 06:29 PM

hrmm....ironic, someone who drinks high life, worrying about class structure.....