Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2005, 06:20 AM

Default Tip for Games Grid - REPLY TO F*^#£!G EMAIL!!!

So far I've sent 3 emails to Games Grid support. The 1st one got a reply within an hour or so, the second one remains unanswered after 2 days, and the 3rd one (basically saying you didn't reply to the last one, here's the same question again) also remains unanswered from yesterday.

Surely it can't be that difficult. After all they managed it the first time.

Sheriff
Old 05-01-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Re: Tip for Games Grid - REPLY TO F*^#£!G EMAIL!!!

Well you were fortunate enough to get a response at all. I have sent 3 and received none in return. This has led me to believe that this site may not be as legit as I had hoped it would be....though I could be totally wrong. But to answer a positive email should be easy. I am still waiting for a response. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 05-01-2005, 03:21 AM

no reply to my email either, 3 days and counting
Old 05-01-2005, 03:23 AM

I havent sent them an email yet, but i have yet to hear from them about the VFP program. I tried to sign up and put in my info and all that the next step is to wait for them to contact me, maybe they only do this kind of stuff on weekdays i donno. If thats the case thats not kosher and should be fixed immediatly.
Old 05-01-2005, 03:29 AM

check the other 237 threads on GG VFP program.
Old 05-01-2005, 05:16 AM

i never received email verification from them so i coundnt log in. i emailed them asking for them to resend and i got a response within hours. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2005, 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i never received email verification from them so i coundnt log in. i emailed them asking for them to resend and i got a response within hours. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the same query I had that received a response. Seems they can cope with this one. Anything else looks to be a problem.

Anyone here received any sort of notification about the special freeroll for being referred by another player? I was trying to find out when this is.

Sheriff
Old 05-01-2005, 11:24 PM

8 days since I e-mailed... still waiting for a reply.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:37 AM

Thought I'd add to this thread with my experiences. I made my first deposit into GamesGrid this week and had a problem where the first attempt at withdrawal from Neteller didn't work.

The Games Grid site prompted me to try again, which I did. GamesGrid credited me my deposit, but Neteller showed the withdrawal done TWICE.

I contacted GG support and they fixed the problem, quickly credited back my Neteller account and responded to my e-mail within an hour.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:31 PM

I stopped playing there after they had some kind of Internet problem. That night, the software just started lagging on me. As a result, I timed out in an $70 plus pot on the river. They don't have allin protection, so I was folded. One player at the table told me it had been going on all night with different players.
So, since it was a problem on their side, I e-mailed them. No answer. I e-mailed them again, this time it took them several days to write a standard e-mail of the type: "we don't know anything about this, but we will investigate". That was the end of it. Never any word from them again. That was over a month ago.
What is surprising, I had started playing a lot there, and kinda liked the site. Surely, they lost way more when I never played a hand there again than if they even just gave me that $70.
Playing at a site with non-existent customer support, that chooses to ignore it when a player loses money due to a problem on their side? No thank you.