FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 11:35 PM

Default Re: Girl cheats, guy pwns her

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the best part is when she asks for her sunglasses

[/ QUOTE ]

this was my favorite part, too. they were probably Gucci and she probably wears them with her Uggs.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatcha tryin to say about gucci sunglasses?? huh??

[/ QUOTE ]

Quiet, Elizabeth.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We were talking about this in the office a couple weeks ago. One or two of the guys maintained that the guy should be far more embarrassed than the girl. They said that he was obviously more upset and hurt by the breakup than she was and now everyone knew it, and they even pointed to the sunglasses line as evidence that the girl wasn't hurt and just wanted her sunglasses back.

I said they were crazy, especially because it sounds like the girl was completely in the wrong to begin with, and this letter is total annhilation of her psyche.

There's no way I'm wrong, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter, someone will say you are. The contrarian view is always more fun and makes ya feel way smarter than the rest of the room. Watch for it.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
something I don't get, what did the dude say to this chick that made her want to blow him in the bathroom? that dude must have some serious next level game going.

anyone who has pulled a girl away from her BOYFRIEND to get head in a bathroom of a bar that they're in TOGETHER, please advise.

[/ QUOTE ]

He probably said "lets go chop a line in the bathroom". This usually works, although I've never done it......

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent read. And I bet many people would be surprised how often it works.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn, that was sweeeet! Thanks for posting it, I think I'll reread it a few times over the next few days to keep the laugh going.

By the way, what the hell is the B&T?

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's pretty hard to respect some B&T chick who comes out to spend the night at my place

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And P.S. I love the way she spends practically the whole message talking about her feelings and how much they mean to her, not the guy's feelings. I think the sunglasses make up pretty much the rest of it. This was not the right approach! Great stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

A "B&T" girl or chick stands for a "bridge and tunnel" chick. It is slang for loose women who cross over the bridge or through the Holland tunnel from New Jersey to look for eligible Manhattan men. This usually occurs on weekends.

The super sl*uts make time during the week, however.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
funny post. i was with him at first. i wanted to hold him after he expressed his concern over her possible poop problems in the bathroom. but i guess i decided i am not a fan.

his email back was like an olivia thing where it loses points just because you know his intention was to send it to everyone so he could be like 'haha, look how cool i am, i'm so funny and mean, she is so pwned.' when he was obviously bothered by what happened.

i also think he ruined it with his ending about her thighs. i was all like, o no u di-int! if he was so disgusted by her then why was he with her in the first place. plus that's just too mean for my tastes. i have a hard time sympathizing after that.

basically i think she is awesome because the funniest part about this whole thing is when she asks him to keep his eyes peeled for her sunglasses, that ruled.!!

yay for apologetic sluts who like jelly beans !! !! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

p.s.
dear ex bf,
we could have had love. but you ruined it. and now i can't wait to tell everyone you're stupid, ugly, and have a small weiner.
T T F N....EVER HAHA!
-gorie

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the fat thighs tease totally turned your interpretation upside down.

Only a woman would think that telling her she has fat thighs is worse than basically calling her a worthless skanky idiot boring whore on par with a child molester.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, what the hell is the B&T?

[/ QUOTE ]

it stands for "bridge & tunnel" and it's used as a derisive description of cheesy Jersey and Long Island people that invade NYC bars and clubs every weekend.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Only a woman would think that telling her she has fat thighs is worse than basically calling her a worthless skanky idiot boring whore on par with a child molester.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why that last insult, while delivered poorly, was still excellent ... i'm sure that the remark about her thighs, instead of her behavior, will be the aspect of the email that will linger with Elizabeth and bother her the most.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:15 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

I think the fat thighs tease totally turned your interpretation upside down.

[/ QUOTE ]
it's not that i think it's worse, obviously it is all mean, i guess i just could understand where those comments were coming from more than the "when we had sex your body disgusted me." type comment. i mean, i can undersatnd it, but i don't like it. and she did cheat on him in a bad way, so i can't exactly blame him for calling her a dumb whore.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which is why that last insult, while delivered poorly, was still excellent ... i'm sure that the remark about her thighs, instead of her behavior, will be the aspect of the email that will linger with Elizabeth and bother her the most.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it will too. Him and his friends, she may already have forgotten about. Heck, the whole message may just be a ploy to get her glasses back. But I think most women take remarks about their looks pretty hard if they suspect there's some truth in them. And his description makes her sound very vain and superficial, so he probably hit a bullseye with that remark.

And she knows all the other people who got the e-mail now are laughing at her fat thighs too.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:20 AM

This thread pwns!