Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 06:03 AM

Default Week 13 FF Bitch/Brag +Playoffs

Brag: Palmer as usual. Picked up Ricky Williams off waivers and he did the job. Baltimore D off waivers was another wonderful pickup. Terry Glenn finally did something. I held on to the high point total for the season again (worth 10% of prize pool in our league).

Bitch: Rackers, I miss you. I left Mike Anderson on the bench to start Ricky and Thomas Jones. Does Orton realize he doesn't have to throw it every time inside the five? My opponent this week may set the league record for fewest points in a week.

Playoff situation: It's close. One week to go , and a win next week means I'm in for sure. A loss and I don't know.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:25 AM

Default Re: Week 13 FF Bitch/Brag +Playoffs

BRAG: Deshaun Foster and Larry Johnson were my running backs in both leagues...lovely... top score for the week money
Old 12-05-2005, 08:31 AM

bitch: steven jackson
brag: can still win both double header games in one league, surely crushed in the other
Old 12-05-2005, 09:29 AM

Clinched the top seed for the playoffs this week in one league. Took a 2.5 game lead in a league with no playoffs, which means I only need to win 2 out of the next 4 weeks to finish in first place. And remained the #1 seed in my third league with the playoffs a week away. At this point I wish my fourth league didn't disolve after week 3 or I would be on track to win all 4 of my leagues.

Does anyone think I should send flowers to Priest Holmes? He is going to win me a lot of money this year.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:12 AM

brag: boldin (34), gado (14), ravens D (28), in the money now and moving on to week 2 of the playoffs

bitch: started warner over palmer in both leagues - big $ league worked out fine as they both scored the same, small $ big bragging rights league no bonuses for anything, lost 10 points (down 25 with westbrook, alexander and lj smith still to play, need to win this game for playoff hopes and more importantly, bragging rights!) -- also, stephen jackson and santana moss where ARE YOU - please come back for next week
Old 12-05-2005, 12:10 PM

(couldn't resist)
Brag: Clinched the playoffs (pending Brian Westbrook basically showing up to the game tonight), gained confidence in Big Ben even tho I benched him in favor of Brunell, reaffirmed why I drafted Hines Ward, same can be said about the Bears D (got them in the last round), listening to the advice of this forum by starting Jimmy Smith over Deion Branch & Donald Driver, and finally having a TE in Cooley that shows up every week, with potential for a nice line.

Whine: Mark Brunell, I shouldn't expect much from you in the first place, but please prove to me I can rely on you come playoff time. Tiki Barber, you're racking up the yards, but I think it's about time you poison Jacobs' gatorade bottle, freakin' vultures, and finally I can whine every week about drafting Culpepper in the first round...I'll have more to brag/whine about after tonight's game.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:12 PM

I lost intentionally this week to get a better playoff matchup next week. I'll play a guy who was initially great, but who's lost 4 straight because he had both Owens and Holmes.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:25 PM

Brag: Chris Chambers (48 points!!!!)

Bitch (and Playoffs): I am still probably going to lose as I am ahead by 15 points and my opponent still has Wastbrooks and Jeravicious (sp) tonight, a loss knocks me out of playoff contention.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:26 PM

Bitch: Bledsoe, 15 for 39, 2INTS, 2 fumbles, sacked 5 times
Old 12-05-2005, 02:04 PM

LJ and Housh getting it done.

baring a fluke tonight, i haven't had an opponent get w/in 20 points of me in 7 weeks in either of my leagues. naturally, i'm cruising to #1 seeds in both.