Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-16-2005, 01:40 AM

Default EUROBET just closed my account

Just tried to log on and message originally popped up saying account was frozen. Closed out, reopened, now says my account has been closed. Ive sent 4 emails with no response in the past 2 hours. If I have not cheated ( collusion, disconnects, etc...) what would be a reason for there closing my account. No guesses please, just respond if you have had experiences like this and how it was resolved. Am I going to lose my $3000+ that was in my account or do they ever have misunderstandings?

Only incident I can think of is that I logged in on my account at a friends house and played, then went to my house and when I tried to sit at his table with him it denied and said a relationship has been made between our two accounts and that we could not play together. They went on to say that they were not accussing us of collusion both that they did not want it to be a problem in the future so they preferred that we played on different tables. Now one of the last times I logged on before my account was closed my friend was playing and I tried to sit at his table to see if it was still not allowing us to play and the message popped up again. No big deal I found another table.

Also I run Poker Prophecy but I do it from a seperate computer than from the one I play Eurobet on. They informed me originally that I could not use the PP software so I decided to get a laptop and run it on a different system. I do not use the overlay and stay on PP site only to look up stats. Is there a way they can tell Im running this on my wireless laptop when I am playing on my desktop? I have been doing this for 6 months now since the notice to discontinue the use of PP. If this is the reason are they going to keep my $?

This is stressing me out due to the G's involved and not to mention their crappy customer service. Any help on this greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 08-16-2005, 01:45 AM

Default Re: EUROBET just closed my account

So you're not really done then?
Old 08-16-2005, 01:47 AM

of course this could have been easily advoided, by stop using PP
Old 08-16-2005, 01:49 AM

Took a long break and grinded it back up. Thats funny you have that. You save it or something? I made a lot of people cry with that post. No info on the last post for me?

Nobody here knows why they closed your account. Find the support phone number on the website and CALL THEM.

i'd say it's probably the poker prophecy. and if the experiences of people with pokeredge is any indicator, you won't get your account back, but they'll dump all your money to your neteller account.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:51 AM

Im nothing without PP. Have you heard of people getting their accounts closed for this?
Old 08-16-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also I run Poker Prophecy but I do it from a seperate computer than from the one I play Eurobet on. They informed me originally that I could not use the PP software so I decided to get a laptop and run it on a different system.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you did cheat. You continued using a banned tool for competitive advantage after you were warned to stop. But that's probably beside the point.

Were your playing PC and laptop networked?

Was your friend using Poker Prophecy on his machine while you played there? Maybe you collected a second offense by accident.

Maybe you triggered a review of past play versus your friend and they didn't like what they saw.

Maybe your friend stole your password and used it.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:56 AM

You were told not to use it, you tried to weasel your way around it and now you are going to cry.

I have no sympathy for you.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:56 AM

The playing PC and laptop are both connected to the same router but the Pc is hardlined why the lap is wireless. Is this were i f'ed up?

Friend not using PP on his computer.

I dont believe my info has been stolen all my $ is sitting there in my account. I always stay logged on so I tried to sit tonight and it denied my seat. I checked my cashier and it was all there before I tried to log back on.

Am I going to be the poster child for the Crime does not pay rally?