Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2005, 05:21 PM

Default My Death Rant

So this weekened our family lost a close family friend to a car crash. To sum it up he went out for a joyride with a friend in a borrowed ferrari and ended up on which i believe is the most dangerous road in our county. They ended up too fast and lost it and the ferrari ended up in pieces after wrapping around a tree.

This is just a shitty situation. This kid had everything going for him. Honors student, star athlete, very religious, never done anything wrong in his life. He goes out for 20 mins of fun and its all over just like that.

It just sucks when i look back on my own life and i've done way worse [censored] than this and i'm still walking around just fine. And i'm by far not the best person alive. I've done some stupid [censored] that i probably should have never made it through. It just sucks to see the good ones taken away and the assholes, murderers, and rapists get to continue on in this world.

/end rant.

Here is the story if anyone cares to read it. Also check out the 22yr old dumass at the end who drives a Lamborghini Gallardo and talks about not letting his younger brother drive it. I found it amusing. story