Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Waiting list is full. Please try again

I can't get onto a table at Paradise. They keep telling me the waiting list is full. WTF?
Old 11-26-2005, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Waiting list is full. Please try again

[ QUOTE ]
I can't get onto a table at Paradise. They keep telling me the waiting list is full. WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello,

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with our waiting lists as of late. Our IT department is aware of the problem and is actively working to remedy the situation as soon as possible. We apologize for inconvenience this may cause.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,

Patrick
Paradise Poker Support
Old 11-26-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello,

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with our waiting lists as of late. Our IT department is aware of the problem and has been working to remedy the situation for the last six months, but still doesn't have a clue how to fix it. We apologize for inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Patrick
Paradise Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed their response.

Seriously, this has been bugging me as well for quite a long time, but I guess no poker site is perfect.

For now, you just have to wait for a table with a free spot to show up in the listing, and then jump on it as quickly as possible.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello,

We have been experiencing technical difficulties with our waiting lists as of late. Our IT department is aware of the problem and has been working to remedy the situation for the last six months, but still doesn't have a clue how to fix it. We apologize for inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Patrick
Paradise Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed their response.

Seriously, this has been bugging me as well for quite a long time, but I guess no poker site is perfect.

For now, you just have to wait for a table with a free spot to show up in the listing, and then jump on it as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll just play somewhere else [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 07:15 PM

If you really want to play at Paradise, just keep trying to join the waitlist and you'll eventually get on. I sent them an email last week about the same problem, as well as the disappearing tables and to get them to put hand histories on your hard drive since every other site does it. I got a similar response as the one above.