Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 11:48 AM

Default question about pokerstar bonus

Hi, I know this is bonus related question but since I play mostly 6max game, I feel like post it here. I have accumulated lots of reload bonus with pokerstar over the last couple of months >1000 (good they never expire). [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

But is it worthwhile to clear the bonus there since I normally play at party? What kind of hourly rate do I expect playing 6 max at pokerstar including bonus? My hourly rate at party is about $15-20/table/hour.

Hope someone who has more experience with ps can help. Thanks.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:49 AM

Default Re: question about pokerstar bonus

you can find the clear rates of bonuses at bonuswhores
Old 11-18-2005, 11:52 AM

u mean bonus forum?
Old 11-18-2005, 11:57 AM

No, this website. Look under Pokerstars and it'll tell you the clear rates per hour for your particular limit.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:58 AM

I don't play Party, but anyone with a decent game should have no problem winning between 3-10PTBB on Pokerstars 6-max. Playing at the NL 100 and NL 200 levels you should clear the bonuses in a reasonable period of time. I 2-tabled 6-max NL $200 for about 90 minutes last night and am 1/6 of the way through the latest bonus. If I would have 4-5 tabled I'd probably be about 30% there. Hope this is what you are looking for.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:09 PM

ok, I do see there is big difference between party clearing rate vs. pokerstar. For example .25/.5 NL 6 max
party $12.6/hour
ps $1.2/hour [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I guess that's why pokerstar offer bonus so often.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:32 PM

The pokerstars bonus is a quick clear if you play 2/4 Limit 6-max up. Other than that, yeah it's a grind to pick it up. But the rake is so low there it more than makes up for it if you can find a good NL game I'm sure...
Old 11-18-2005, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, I do see there is big difference between party clearing rate vs. pokerstar. For example .25/.5 NL 6 max
party $12.6/hour

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't necessarily mean anything. You may not have played enough hands for it to be a good estimate of your true win rate. I found the NL 100 games to be about the same on both sites.
From my PT stats I have found an increase in my hourly rate per table by $2.90. I think this is normal. I would say it increases your hourly rate as little as $2 and as much as $4 per table.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
party $12.6/hour

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't necessarily mean anything. You may not have played enough hands for it to be a good estimate of your true win rate. I found the NL 100 games to be about the same on both sites.
From my PT stats I have found an increase in my hourly rate per table by $2.90. I think this is normal. I would say it increases your hourly rate as little as $2 and as much as $4 per table.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, for .5/1 NL 6 max, it's $3.4/hour for ps. I guess the higher you go the better clearing rate since winrate drops. ps give back 20% rate, which is similar to a rake back deal.