Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2005, 03:44 AM

Default nl pokertracker findings, very confused

i recently started 4 tabling the $50 nl games at party and after 7k hands i am up 5.15 bb per/100 but my total aggression factor is way lower than when i play limit(.69) including preflop and limit is (1.56) is this normal or am i playing way too passively i often limp with hands that i would raise if it were limit like AJs KQs etc. basically to allow big hands to raise so i have a better idea of what im up against. ex. if i raise AJ and AK calls and an A hits ill bet and prob be in troube but if i let him raise and an A hits ill bet he will raise and im done with the hand. Does this make any sense to you guys? or am i going about this all wrong any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Also what would be a normal win rate (bb per/100) FOR THE NL 50 (.25-.50) after 30 k hands or so? Thx for any help. Jay
Old 03-11-2005, 01:10 PM

Default Re: nl pokertracker findings, very confused

PF raising in NL is best done with POSITION. The exact hand is much less important when compared to last action.

I don't play AJ, KQ in the first 4 seats.
Old 03-11-2005, 06:21 PM

Default Re: nl pokertracker findings, very confused

My total aggression level over the past month on limit is hovering around 3 and pfr% at around 8.

Lately I've been playing $50NL though and I have a total aggression of 1.2 and pfr% of 2.5. This might not be ideal, but it has worked for me. I like giving the weak impression on NL.

If betting gets too crazy when I just have a pair, I'll get out of the hand. I also don't like to get too crazy preflop because I know I can outplay most of the people after the flop. I play tight and wait for those monster hands with a little bluffing in there too. Right now I'm sitting at 10 BB/100.