Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2004, 12:24 AM

Default Have a little action. ;)

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (32 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(8 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, MP1 calls, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 caps</font>, UTG+2 calls, MP1 folds, CO calls, Hero calls, UTG calls.

Turn: (27 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+2 raises</font>, CO folds, Hero calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

River: (35 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 39 BB

Anyone play it differently? This is my first hand post btw. Was just in shock at the end as I have been quite a bit tonight. Oh wait, it IS Friday night. No wonder!
Old 12-11-2004, 04:13 AM

Default Re: Have a little action. ;)

Oh sure, my first hand post is the only post without any replies in the whole forum. I see how it is! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2004, 04:33 AM

I see no possible way you are ahead on the turn vs an EP raise and a reraise, but the pot is so big that I can't see folding as an option either. Due to the size of the pot I think it was okay, but if the pot was smaller I may have folded the turn.
Old 12-11-2004, 05:30 AM

I would also call this down from the turn, but you're very often drawing dead to a set here. I might even fold the turn risking getting 3-betted and capped again.

Edit: You'll have to win this pot at least 1 in 10 to make it +EV to call down from the turn and I don't think you will. If capped back to you on the turn, it's an easy fold.
Old 12-11-2004, 05:53 AM

I think a fold on the turn is in order.
Almost no way you can win this pot.
More than 90% sure you're behind on the turn with 2 unclean outs on the river.