Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: MTH Bug

[ QUOTE ]
I 6 tabled last night for 1000 hands, and was up 5bb/100...

A bug I noticed was about every 5 min or so, a table would pop up on top of my active window. I would have action buttons active (in quadrandt 1), and another table would pop up ( in quadrant 2,3 or 4) and partially opscure the table 1 quadrant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your resolution less than 1600x1200, so you're running with overlap? Currently the active table is not directly forced to be the topmost window, meaning other windows can - and will - overlap when they become active, though they will (should) not be moved to the active quadrant. This will be changed soon.
Old 10-25-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: MTH Bug

Yea, my laptop resolution was maxed at 1280x800.

Unfortunatly, my desktop is only 1024x768 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

But I'll that will be my first purchase with my poker profits!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Partial Obscuring Bux Fix Status

Orca,

Any update on when you will have the bug fixed where another table will partiall obscure (be put on top of) the currently active table?

I'm getting around this using an ahk script, that reactivates the active table so I can see it. The problem with this though (apart from being annoyingn) is that I keep getting the bot test with this... Apparently when you combine AHK with MTH, it sets off an alarm.

I think I emailed you about this (or posted somewhere that I can't find now) and you said it was a known bug that you had on the fix list. I'm going to have to write another AHK soon to help deal with the bot test if it's going to be a while before the fix is implemented...

Status Mr. Spock? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Partial Obscuring Bug

Orca,

Any update on when you will have the bug fixed where another table will partiall obscure (be put on top of) the currently active table?

I'm getting around this using an ahk script, that reactivates the active table so I can see it. The problem with this though (apart from being annoyingn) is that I keep getting the bot test with this... Apparently when you combine AHK with MTH, it sets off an alarm.

I think I emailed you about this (or posted somewhere that I can't find now) and you said it was a known bug that you had on the fix list. I'm going to have to write another AHK soon to help deal with the bot test if it's going to be a while before the fix is implemented...

Old 11-05-2005, 09:51 PM

Default Re: Partial Obscuring Bug

[ QUOTE ]
Orca,

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope to have it fixed in the next release. Currently i'm working on the "SNG Opener tool", that's involving quite a lot more work than i anticipated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you're using v2.007 you should be able to place the tables more or less outside the monitor so they won't get in the way.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:16 PM

Here's a quick Auto Hot Key (AHK) script to reactivate a partially obscured window:
SetMouseDelay, 0

up::
WinGet, TopWindow, List
WinActivate, ahk_id %TopWindow2%
MouseClick, left, 50,5
Return

Esc::
Suspend
Return

Until ORCA fixes it, it's a quick help for me, since I don't like to swap out windows... It makes it too hard for me to get a read on players and I like to see how they play after I have.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:24 PM

Can you explain the problem to me once more? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] As i remember it, the problem is that when running with a smaller monitor - one that doesn't allow four tables without overlap - the active table may be overlapped by the other tables in the other corners of the windows?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:12 PM

Correct. The Top/Active table can be partially obscured by another table attempting to steal focus.

Note: I have the border option on, and you can see the entire border when this happends, but the table is still partially covered by the new (bad) table that has attempted to steal focus.

I'll email a screen shot when it happends again.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:32 AM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

I wanted to second NegativeEV's suggestion of having MTH keep a steady number of tables open at all times; the ability to continously multi-table SnGs.

Have the same "Open SNG" dialog and make the program keep opening new tables in place of the ones it closes until the user says "don't open any new tables"... this, would be the best christmas present ever.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:54 AM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

I am working on a dialog that will pop up whenever a tournament ends: "Do you want to open a similar tournament automatically?", guess what it does [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]