Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha/8
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 12:33 AM

Default PLO8 200 Games at Party Observations

I have noticed a few things at party at the 200 tables.

1) They tightened up considerably. Now im not saying you wont run into fish because lets face it every once in a while a guy is just giving chips away, but overall its a lot tighter than it used to be.

2)I rarely see a lot of players that used to be regulars. I noticed a lot of people that used to play a lot and for a while(i.e. months) are nowhere to be found. I hate to admit this, but I think the fish are getting the best of them.

Thats all I have noticed. Did I miss anything?
Old 11-06-2005, 01:12 AM

Default Re: PLO8 200 Games at Party Observations

[ QUOTE ]
2)I rarely see a lot of players that used to be regulars. I noticed a lot of people that used to play a lot and for a while(i.e. months) are nowhere to be found. I hate to admit this, but I think the fish are getting the best of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. Are you saying these players who disappeared are the good players, and the fish ran them off? Or vice versa?

Also, probably the reason why so many people disappeared is because they are no longer playing under their skins aliases. All the eurobet, empire, etc players are now using their Party aliases, which you may never have seen before.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't understand. Are you saying these players who disappeared are the good players, and the fish ran them off? Or vice versa?

Also, probably the reason why so many people disappeared is because they are no longer playing under their skins aliases. All the eurobet, empire, etc players are now using their Party aliases, which you may never have seen before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well ive noticed this in the last few weeks. A lot of the regular 200-400 players are now playing 50-100. I found this out because I moved down from the 200 tables as I was going through a really terrible downswing. A lot of people I had played with at the 200 tables previously were now playing 100 or lower.

The question on my mind is this, where is the money going?

What I mean by that is that I see crazy players that play terrible and rely on hitting miracles and punishing people winning a ton for like 1 week. Then I see them broke, but a lot of the regulars are broke as well, so wheres the cash?

I guess thats what I am saying.

Edit:Ok went on a tangent, lol. Anyway I was basically saying I see the regulars in the smaller games now.
Old 11-06-2005, 02:33 AM

Paycheck/Trust Fund -> Fish -> AmourofGod -> Ribbo -> Arthipedicus -> Hookers.

Nuff said.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:30 AM

Party -> TV Networks For Advertising -> Fish -> Paycheck/Trust Fund -> Party -> Ribbo -> Arthipedicus -> Booze -> Party Blackjack.

Thats how it is.

Its a vicious cycle really, starts at Party and ends at Party Blackjack.

Also how about posting about the original question, now you made me get off track.
Old 11-06-2005, 06:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also how about posting about the original question, now you made me get off track.

[/ QUOTE ]

Original question:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you notice the rotten squash you have instead of a brain? How about the protective headgear your mother wears while she's sleeping? Did you notice the townspeople taking turns fcking her in the throat? Did you notice your uncle going elbow deep in your 5-year old ass? My guess is you've missed a hell of a lot, you fkin retard. There, sh1tstupid question answered. I wonder if Barry Greenstein has anything more to add.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paycheck/Trust Fund -> Fish -> AmourofGod -> Ribbo -> Arthipedicus -> Hookers & lines of coke to do off the hookers' asses.

Nuff said.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 11-06-2005, 06:14 PM

I noticed that Amourofgod, LAG scourge of the $25 tables (who is up like a total of $100 in my PTO database-- because he tilts his profits away) is now on the $100 tables. How's he doing up there?
Old 11-06-2005, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Original question:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you notice the rotten squash you have instead of a brain? How about the protective headgear your mother wears while she's sleeping? Did you notice the townspeople taking turns fcking her in the throat? Did you notice your uncle going elbow deep in your 5-year old ass? My guess is you've missed a hell of a lot, you fkin retard. There, sh1tstupid question answered. I wonder if Barry Greenstein has anything more to add.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill yourself immediately.

Also you need a gimmick account to insult people? Pretty damn pathetic.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:21 PM

The games seem to be getting a bit tougher than they used to be, or maybe I'm just starting to suck more. The $200 level still seems easily beatable, though.