Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-20-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: Do people take xanax daily?

[ QUOTE ]
How bad is the rebound effect?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe she just feels mostly normal all the time with regular dosage, and there is none.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:05 PM

Just curious what brought about this post--are you experiencing abnornaml amounts of anxiety and/or panic attacks? I would advise against self-medicating with alcohol and/or drugs (prescription or otherwise) and talk this over with a professional.

Medication may well be part of a treatment plan if your doctor and you decide it's appropriate, but it's only going to be part of the equation no matter what.
Old 12-20-2005, 06:09 PM

Alacrity has never been my strong suit anyways. Keep popping those pills.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just curious what brought about this post--are you experiencing abnornaml amounts of anxiety and/or panic attacks? I would advise against self-medicating with alcohol and/or drugs (prescription or otherwise) and talk this over with a professional.

Medication may well be part of a treatment plan if your doctor and you decide it's appropriate, but it's only going to be part of the equation no matter what.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you plan on going to a shrink and suspect he will diagnose anxiety disorder, make SURE you buy all the insurance you are ever going to need before you go. This diagnosis can cause insurance policy prices to skyrocket, or invalidate them if you don't disclose it.
Old 12-21-2005, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you plan on going to a shrink and suspect he will diagnose anxiety disorder, make SURE you buy all the insurance you are ever going to need before you go. This diagnosis can cause insurance policy prices to skyrocket, or invalidate them if you don't disclose it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or make slight mistakes in your name and SS# on the forms when you go in.