Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 11:29 AM

Default HollywoodPoker.com Deposit Bonus 500%

Just an fyi, but HollywoodPoker.com has a huge new first deposit bonus and reload bonus. There are three options for players to choose from: one for tournament players, one for low stakes players and one for the big poker players. The tournament package comes with two or three free tournament tickets. The low stakes bonus is 25% up to $50. And finally the high stakes players can try to get 500% up to $1000!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: HollywoodPoker.com Deposit Bonus 500%

I think the 500% bonus has to be cleared at $2/$4 or higher though (or it had some similar restriction).
Old 07-06-2005, 12:50 PM

Are there players there? Are they fish?
Old 07-06-2005, 12:56 PM

link to post on HP bonus
Old 07-06-2005, 02:50 PM

Thanks to Player A for linking to my other post. I thought I would also take this opportunity to explain more about our other bonus options as the previous thread focused only on the 500% deposit/reload bonus. This is only one of our three current bonus options and is geared mainly towards high stakes players.

Our second deposit/reload bonus option is geared towards lower stakes players. We offer a 25% bonus up to $50 based on 9 poker points per bonus dollar. You have 30 days to clear your bonus and you are also awarded a ticket to one of our exclusive HP tournaments.

Lastly, we offer a third bonus option for tournament players. The Hollywood Poker Tournament Package offers tickets to two of our exclusive HP tournaments after clearing a mere 75 poker points. Our Michael Woods Invitational tournament features $500, celebrity bounties and a fun and friendly environment.

Drop me a line in our forum or feel free to email me. We would love to welcome you to our site and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Good luck at the tables!

Julie
Player Manager
Hollywoodpoker
Old 07-06-2005, 03:11 PM

Isn't this just a Pokerroom skin? If so, then yes there are players, and yes there are fish. If it isn't, forgive my ignorance.
Closed Thread