Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2004, 02:29 PM

Default Paradise Poker Rigged?????

Hi All,

Not one to call sour grapes, but just want to share some experiences i had at paradise poker and was wondering if anyone has had similiar experiences.

Alittle backround, I play winning poker at the 3-6 5-10 level and tried pretty much every room online. I've experienced the cashout curse on many of them, but usually ride out the losing streak until it passes. Usually chalk it up to odd(giving benefit of doubt).

Anyway, started playing 5-10 games at paradise back in july and within 2 weeks turned a $250 deposit into $2000. Ok i know it's a huge winning streak and the odds have to come back and bite me, but....... i simply put in a $250 cashout request and within 24 hours my entire paradise bankroll was gone (at the 5-10 tables, did not move up). Now I know with a 2k bankroll i should be playing at 3-6, but this seemed a little too convienant.

Moved over to party poker and others and built up a decent bank roll( with losing streaks of coarse) and alway fed a little money at a time to paradise to see if i could reverse my fortune there.

Long and short, the last straw was when i had QJs(diamonds), floped a flush(which is rare enough) no other diamond on turn or river three rounds of capped betting to find out i was the third best flush. Just seems like HorseS... to me. There were many more instances of this type of stuff but i don't want to bore you guys anymore.

Long and short, this is the only site that i am a loser on, and i know i'm not a world class player, but i'm not that bad either.

Has anyone had similiar experiences on paradise, or can someone lend me some insight???(no wise cracks about how i suck please LOL)

Thanks

Puckboy
Old 11-09-2004, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Paradise Poker Rigged?????

This is the wrong place to come if you are going to call an online poker place rigged.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:35 PM

Also if paradise is the only site you are a loser on why dont you just stop playing there? That would solve your problem quickly and easily.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:36 PM

ok let me refrase my title, to "Has anyone had a similiar experience as paradise poker" or " is this common at paradise poker??"

Better now???
Old 11-09-2004, 02:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no wise cracks about how i suck please LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone tells you that you suck, it's not a wisecrack, it's the truth.

You cashed out and left yourself with 25 BB? That's half a buyin. A "world class player" could easily lose that in a half hour. You obviously have no concept of proper bankroll management. Read Gambling Theory and Other Topics and learn how to manage a poker bankroll before you start accusing one of the most reputable poker sites of being rigged.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:38 PM

I did stop player there, what's the beef??? you own stock in paradise??? just venting and asking a question
Old 11-09-2004, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok let me refrase my title, to "Has anyone had a similiar experience as paradise poker" or " is this common at paradise poker??"

Better now???

[/ QUOTE ]

NO and NO.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no wise cracks about how i suck please LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone tells you that you suck, it's not a wisecrack, it's the truth.

You cashed out and left yourself with 25 BB? That's half a buyin. A "world class player" could easily lose that in a half hour. You obviously have no concept of proper bankroll management. Read Gambling Theory and Other Topics and learn how to manage a poker bankroll before you start accusing one of the most reputable poker sites of being rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sick'em Eric
Old 11-09-2004, 02:41 PM

No need to get angry. Nobodys yelling.
Old 11-09-2004, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Better now???

[/ QUOTE ]

NO and NO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure it is. People lose significant money due to poor play and/or poor bankroll management at Paradise all the time. I've been known to do it myself. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]