Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2005, 02:45 PM

Default Tips on Using PokerTracker for SNG\'s

I've already posted this on the PokerTracker forum, and netted zero responses.

I'm having trouble figure out how to analyse my sit n go results. What I'd like to do is review all my big losing hands, and knockout hands, esp. on the bubble (5th and sixth place finishes). I know how to sort the tournies in the tournie notes tab, to find my fifth and sixth place finishes, but how do I find my big losing hands in those tournies? Right now I'm being forced to go through the tournies hand by hand to find them, is there any better way?

And I'd like to make this a general post on PokerTracker. Beyond bubble analysis, do use PokerTracker it in other ways to analyse your SNG's? Or do you recommend some other software to complement it?
Old 08-14-2005, 05:57 PM

Default Re: Tips on Using PokerTracker for SNG\'s

Go to tourney notes and double click on one of the tourneys. Then go back to the general info tab and it will have the information on only that tournament. You should be able to find important hands relatively easily from there.

There are lots of good programs out there for SNGs and people probably aren't responding to you because you can search for them relatively easily. Look for SNG Tracker and SNG Power Tools.