Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2004, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Gaming Club Poker Cashout,HELP!(kinda long)

I am going to be withdrawing some funds from 7 sultans to move over to TGC will I need to go through all of this faxing, scanning crap? I deposited through neteller does this make a difference?
Old 12-16-2004, 10:37 AM

yes i have recieved your email from customer support but the situation is as of yet unresolved.I have emailed your customer service agent,regarding this. I will post the outcome of that email later today in a new tread.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:44 PM

I am going to be withdrawing some funds from 7 sultans to move over to TGC will I need to go through all of this faxing, scanning crap? I deposited through neteller does this make a difference?

7 sultans is not same company as gaming club. they are on the same prima network, but 7 sultans is a fortune lounge room. they are not connected in any way, so you should expect to have to comply with all the regular new account procedures.

whatever you do, i would suggest choosing gaming club over 7 sultans for your prima room because you will get better promotions and i have also never seen a single response here from anyone in the fortune group. having gaming club guy here to help us is EV+, so if i were you i would go through the preliminary hassles and make gaming club your prima choice (btw, chances are you may never have to send them anything at all).
Old 12-17-2004, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

TGCguy-

I'm ready to make a deposit soon even though i really don't want to deal with all this crap..My question is will you reimburse me in my bonus account for the price of a scanner (~$60) that i would need to join your website? I'm serious..all this hassle is ridiculous. Also, I don't have a passport at the moment..will a Social Security Card suffice?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice try [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It may not even be needed, but be aware that it might be required. You can fax it to us from any Kinkos and if you include the receipt, we’ll gladly reimburse the charges as credits to your poker account. If you have a drivers license that would be perfect. Your social security card would not be necessary. What we require is a government recognized form of photo ID.

[ QUOTE ]

Although I don't play at the Gaming Club yet, I'm sure I will in the future after what I have seen in the past few threads. Prima... here I come!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the confidence [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
As Granny mentioned below, 7 Sultans is a different operator and thus will differ in operational procedures.

Documentation may not be needed but as we mentioned earlier, be aware that it can be requested at any time. What we suggest is to possibly get it ready in the meantime or even submit it to us in advance. That way it’s smooth sailing for you when it comes to deposit or withdraw.