Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Commerce 40/80 - An LC hand and a question

El Diablo is right. However, he neglected to mention that if the guy is angle-shooting you and shows you a better hand than yours after telling you he has jack-high then your move is to put a bullet in his head in the parking lot.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Re: Commerce 40/80 - An LC hand and a question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I've always found it ridiculous that people even consider this racist at all. Mentioning a person's ethnicity is just a description. Next thing someone's going to tell me is that saying "man" or "woman" is sexist. I don't feel I described them in a demeaning manner with regards to their race. If you think otherwise, let me know and I'll try to watch what I type in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say it was racist. I don't think it is. I just find it very peculiar and surprising. It's like saying you witnessed a bar brawl, and specifying that you were drinking Corona when it occurred. Out-of-the-blue irrelevant specifications like that are always weird to me.

Oh, and by the way -- I am not famous actor/musician Mos Def.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the other hand, I'm a black guy with a black guy as my avatar, and it IS a picture of me.