Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Cannot open accounts on Party & Empire, It\'s Official

[ QUOTE ]
I have accounts on both Party and Empire, and signed up for PokerNow a few days ago. I used all the same info -- phone, email, address -- and had no problems. In fact, I spoke with one of the customer service reps to validate my account, and she mentioned to me that my Party account hadn't been validated yet, so she would do that while validating my new PokerNow account. Didn't seem to mind at all.

I did have to sign up for the new account on a different computer, but have no problems playing both Empire and PokerNow or Party at the same time on my regular computer. Once you make the account, they really seem not to care. Hopefully that'll continue to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that they care about the PokerNow skin because unlike other skins, PokerNow is somehow more tied in to PartyPoker. The other skins, I'm pretty sure, use only Party's ring games and SNGs. PokerNow has everything that Party has from what I've read, and they don't care if you have accounts at both Party and PokerNow.

As far as Party and Empire goes, I signed up for both back in 2003 when you were still allowed to sign up for both. You may have done the same.
Old 01-15-2005, 04:25 PM

I'm just wondering if going as far as getting family members to sign up for accounts would take care of all of this. What if I get my brother and both of my parents to sign up for accounts in order to cover all of the skins (I already have Party, Empire and PokerNow covered). I guess I would need at least one more person with EuroBet out there now. Anyway... it's a thought for anybody else currently having trouble now. Even if you play on the same computer, you could tell them that they have to use your computer because they don't have one in order to use their account (as long as you don't play on two skins at once for 8 tabling greatness).
Old 01-15-2005, 04:48 PM

Default Here’s what I had to do!

Hello,

The other day I decided to whore Intertops and had the same problem after downloading the software. Until now, the reg hack always worked!

I believe that it is not about email addresses or even IP. I think they have a way of looking on your machine to see what else you’ve got installed or have had installed previously.

Here’s why I think that...

I use Drive Image. And I created an image of my hard drive back before I ever installed any of the Party Skins.

So here’s what I did... and it worked.

I created a current image of my hard drive. Then...

I restored the old image with no Party Skins installed. Then...

I installed Intertops and set up an account with all the same personal information I’ve used at all the skins. It worked like a charm. Then...

I simply restored that ‘current’ image, which had all the other skins installed, and logged in to my new Intertops account without a hitch.

So...

I used the same computer... the same IP... and the same personal information.

The only thing that was different was that the older image had no remnants of any installed Party Skin software.

So... my guess would be... using a completely clean computer to sign up is all you need. Then go play on your usual system.

Kinldy,
EZ
Old 01-15-2005, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerNow is somehow more tied in to PartyPoker. The other skins, I'm pretty sure, use only Party's ring games and SNGs. PokerNow has everything that Party has from what I've read

[/ QUOTE ]
this is true except for PokerNow does not have BadBeatJackpot Games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PokerNow is somehow more tied in to PartyPoker. The other skins, I'm pretty sure, use only Party's ring games and SNGs. PokerNow has everything that Party has from what I've read

[/ QUOTE ]
this is true except for PokerNow does not have BadBeatJackpot Games [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I was already downloading!
Old 01-15-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Here’s what I had to do!

do you provide recipes for making nuclear bombs also?

how about step by step instructions for creating a trojan?

if people want to figure out ways to cheat the system and break the site rules to the detriment of all of our security, how about letting them figure it out on their own?
Old 01-15-2005, 07:21 PM

What are all the party skins? I havent signed up to any of them yet (only prima at the moment whilst I build BR). What is the difference between the skins APART from bonuses. I can check websites for bonuses but do any skins have special tournaments, games, BBJ (party I know), STEP etc.

So, apart from bonuses which one is best?
Old 01-15-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone done this successfully the last few days w/clean machine, new IP, and new email addy? Also is it limited to Empire/Party or all skins (pnow/euro/etc...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. I registered with Empire a couple of days ago. Used the same laptop to register as I did with Party, but it has had a total software reinstallation since then (thanks Mircrosoft [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] ) so to all intents it was a different machine. Created a new username, but used same email address - seemed to work fine.

RH
Old 01-15-2005, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
do you provide recipes for making nuclear bombs also?

how about step by step instructions for creating a trojan?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's a bit harsh. I'm going to start 6/8 tabling soon so this is useful information.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:26 PM

I think that's a bit harsh

well,duh. that's not the point.

anyway, tell the guy who gets colluded that this was too harsh. he may not agree.