Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: PowerPlayer Cashouts

Benholio,

I just received the same email that you did. The email from powerplayer said, "We have reached our deposit limit for this month and are waiting on a a wire (Most likely Tuesday) to cashout your $1000). Sorry for the delay. I will get back to you as soon as it is being processed."

Can anyone explain this? This makes absolutely no sense. Btw, they did cash out my $200 cashout but not the $1000. I do not think this company is very stable.

cheers
Boon
Old 10-30-2005, 03:40 PM

So I've got about four grand on this site that it looks like I should cash out once November starts, since I'm done with the deposit bonus anyway. I've never cashed out from here before. Are there going to be any problems making four seperate $1,000 requests at once? Or am I better off making one, waiting for it to hit Neteller, then making another one? I've never had to deal with this bullshit $1,000 cap before.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:46 PM

Yeah I agree that the 1,000 max thing is ridiculous. When I spoke to them about this before they said that as long as I cashed out on different days it shouldn't be a problem. However, I think once when I cashed out 2,000 on back to back days they sent it by check. Before their recent neteller promotion their cashouts were always fast <2 days and reliable. Now that the reload part of this promotion is over I suspect that things will get much better. My last 2 cashouts to neteller took 4 and 6 days (Oct. 24th and 28th).
I don't think that they are losing money, my guess is just that it is a hassle because they probably have to recieve money from pokerroom and other pokernetwork sites (actually I have no idea how this works) when winning players are playing there, (which they probably are because winning players would probably put forth the effort to find a site like powerplayer).
Basically I have played at powerplayer on and off for a while and have never had any problems cashing out. Just thought I would put that out there so that others don't put a "red flag" up on a very profitable site.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:34 PM

Hello,

Still have not received my $1000 cashout from powerplayer.com.

I cashed out on Oct 21 and still have not received it.

cheers
Boon
Old 11-10-2005, 02:02 AM

Did you get your money? I am getting run around for 10days.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:57 AM

it's how it works at PowerPlayer

for some reason cashouts are taking forever - it's ridiculous

mine's only been pending for 7 days [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 03:04 AM

Requested my first cashout Nov 4. Still pending. It's starting to piss me off, since I'll have to make 5 cashouts to get all my money. Got a response from CS today saying that they would look into the delay, but I'm not expecting much.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:00 PM

PowerPlayer:

We have a delay to Neteller and will not be able to process your cashout till Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. We can however process it by cheque immediately. If you would like us to process it by cheque please let me know.
Sorry for the inconvience,

Me:

I would prefer the cashout be sent to Neteller, so middle of next week is fine. So is it safe to assume that after next Wed., cashouts will go back to 1-2 days? Or will this long wait be typical of all Neteller transactions from now on? Thanks for looking into this matter.

PowerPlayer:

Things should get back on track. I will keep you informed.
Old 11-11-2005, 07:58 PM

I got the same reply. In response, I said that I would be happy to take a cheque if they could deliver it before tuesday or wednesday. They offer immediately processing a cheque, but they estimate 2 weeks for delivery? How does that help?
Old 11-18-2005, 03:30 PM

Money hit Neteller this morning.

Here's the response I got from CS yesterday, which I guess accounts for the delay.

Admin has confirmed that the wire we were waiting for has been received. The funds will be released to Neteller tomorrow. Your cashout will be completed tomorrow asap.