Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2005, 12:58 AM

Default PowerPlayer Cashouts

What's up with these cashouts? They sent me $1000 by cheque when I wanted it to be done by NETeller, and they send me an e-mail almost 2 weeks later that it would be NSFed. And now my current cashout has been pending for 6 days. Weird....

I used to be really happy with PowerPlayer as my home site (the owner was great to me), but now it seems to be different. Anyone else having problems?

P.S. Max cashout to NETeller is now $1000 - there's no way to move my bankroll around like that.
Old 10-26-2005, 01:30 AM

Default Re: PowerPlayer Cashouts

[ QUOTE ]
What's up with these cashouts? They sent me $1000 by cheque when I wanted it to be done by NETeller, and they send me an e-mail almost 2 weeks later that it would be NSFed. And now my current cashout has been pending for 6 days. Weird....

I used to be really happy with PowerPlayer as my home site (the owner was great to me), but now it seems to be different. Anyone else having problems?

P.S. Max cashout to NETeller is now $1000 - there's no way to move my bankroll around like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as I've been there (only ~2.5 months) the max Neteller cashout has been $1000. You also have to make sure to select Neteller, as Cheque will be default, even though it still gives you a space for your Neteller ID when Cheque is selected.

I'm on my 5th neteller cashout, and the times have been like 3, 4, 8, 1, and 5+ days for my cashouts to hit. I wasn't really worried, but the whole deal about NSF'ing one of your checks scares me. Especially since they are probably getting more cashouts than normal, since their Neteller deposit bonus is no longer repeatable.

I used them for 90% of my play for the last few months, but it looks like the honeymoon is over. Hope the money comes out without incident.
Old 10-26-2005, 02:13 AM

Yeah I was one of the first players to play their site - it was great

The NSF cheque thing scared me too - they say it was "due to a deposit delay". And the $1000 thing bugs me because I'm Canadian (I can't just redeposit the money back into my roll without paying fees twice to do it)
Old 10-26-2005, 04:58 PM

I am having the same problem. I cashed out 5 days ago and I have emailed them repeatedly and finally got a 1 line statement that they would get back with asap and that was over a day ago. My transaction says "pending" when I go to my history page. Nothing in neteller yet from them.

If your check was NSF then could this site be that close to going under???

cheers
Boon
Old 10-26-2005, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having the same problem. I cashed out 5 days ago and I have emailed them repeatedly and finally got a 1 line statement that they would get back with asap and that was over a day ago. My transaction says "pending" when I go to my history page. Nothing in neteller yet from them.

If your check was NSF then could this site be that close to going under???

cheers
Boon

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's going under - I think it was just a mix-up with their banking department keeping too much money in one account and not enough in the other

but now it's been over a week for my cashout
Old 10-27-2005, 11:07 PM

Powerplayer CS contacted me via email after my 6th email to them and they said, they can try to "push out the $200 cashout" but not the $1000" Then the email continues, "Your account may be being reviewed so it may take longer than usual. Let me know if there is anything you can tell me about your account that might speed up the process". This is complete horseshit and people should be wary of this site.

I made 2 deposits at the site over 2 months and then 3 months later cashed out without ever playing any hands. Why are they giving me this much grief? It has now been 6 days.

I would avoid powerplayer.com.

cheers
Boon
Old 10-29-2005, 05:29 PM

8 days now and still no money in neteller. This is bullshit. I never played a single hand there and I don't understand why they are taking so long with my money.

cheers
Boon
Old 10-29-2005, 07:13 PM

I've had a dialog with support for 4-5 days about a cashout I requested a little over a week ago. They have sent me emails several times during that period, and the last one had some info accounting for the delay:

"The earliest your cashout will be completed is Tuesday. Our deposit will be held as we have reached the deposit limit for this month. I really apologize for this delay. I will contact you as soon as it is processed. If you have any questions please get back to me."
Old 10-29-2005, 11:55 PM

Do you think we will get our money back? I have accounts at over 25+ sites and have never had this problem before and I have accounts at some small sites i.e poker mountain.

cheers
Boon
Old 10-30-2005, 01:34 AM

yeah I just cancelled my cashout for the time being - how do you have a deposit limit for the month?