Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: JJ facing LAG button raise
call 4 30.77%
re-raise 9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2005, 01:06 AM

Default Kennedy Assasination - Conspiricy or No

There is a program on the Kennedy assasination on the history channel right now. I've seen it before and it's a very good watch. I was shocked that 2/3 of the American public beleive there to be a conspiricy behind the assasination. So I now ask you all.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Kennedy Assasination - Conspiricy or No

I voted "yes" in that I do not believe that Oswald acted alone or was necessarily the man that killed Kennedy.
Old 11-27-2005, 03:00 AM

I saw this earlier too. I can now actually buy in to the conclusion Oswald was the only 'shooter'. Still don't buy that he did it without help of any kind, though. Ditto Sirhan Sirhan and James Earl Ray.

Edit: Hadn't researched the MLK assassination for a number of years. Apparently, the King family has said they don't think Ray murdered him. Also, Ray escaped for a couple of days in 1977, along with Ted Bundy. Random.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:51 AM

Undoubtebly some sort of conspiracy is involved. The major piece of circumstantial evidence was the assassination of Oswald by Jack Ruby (obviously a hitman in someone's hire).

The second piece of evidence is scientific. And that is the "magic bullet" found on Kennedy's stretcher. It is impossible that that bullet hit anything do to the lack of deformation. It was obviously fired under water and retrieved. Somebody planted that for sure.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The second piece of evidence is scientific. And that is the "magic bullet" found on Kennedy's stretcher. It is impossible that that bullet hit anything do to the lack of deformation. It was obviously fired under water and retrieved. Somebody planted that for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

The history channel piece said that fragments of the magic bullet were found in the Governor's elbow. That fact would disprove your theory.
Old 11-27-2005, 05:27 AM

Here is a picture of the "magic bullet"

There is no fragmentation at all. It has retained 100% of its weight, and only the nose is very slightly deformed. It is impossible for this bullet to have hit anything if being shot out of a rifle in open air. It had to be fired underwater and retrieved.

You see, even the History Channel is in on the conspiracy! It's all a web of lies man, a web of lies! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2005, 05:40 AM

That picture proves nothing. Fragments of the bullet in that picture could easily be missing, not to mention that that very well might not be the magic bullet. I saw a picture of the bullet fragments, where did they come from?
Old 11-27-2005, 05:44 AM

You say that picture proves nothing yet you're willing to take the History Channels' theory at face value?
Old 11-27-2005, 08:25 AM

Default Man

datory reading : "Case Closed"
Old 11-27-2005, 01:05 PM

Let's see. JFK was allegedly shot by a man with a checkered past who himself was shot before he could stand trial by a man with organized crime ties who had a terminal disease and died in prison before he could stand trial.

Even those disinclined to believe conspiracy theories have to say "hmmmm...."