Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2004, 01:01 PM

Default Multipoker won´t allow me to open an account.

I want to open an account on Multipoker but they won´t let me because I already have an account on another site on the Party "network" (two actually, Party and Empire).

When I registered at Empire I just uninstalled Party before registering and that was no problem, but that won´t work with Multipoker. I have also tried using a different e-mail, but still no go. I assume they go by my IP or that the Party/Empire software left something behind.

Anyone know a way around this?
Old 07-28-2004, 07:42 PM

Default Re: Multipoker won´t allow me to open an account.

I ran into this same problem.

I had to use another computer in our home network, and removed ALL traces of other party skin clients - both windows remove and removing whatever was left.

When I tried this on the original pc I attempted to register on, it never worked. If you don't have access to another PC at home, remove everything (including MultiPoker) and try again. If this still doesn't work, register at a friends place that doesn't have any Party skin installed. I know this will work.

For what it's worth, the bonus reqs were quite a bit higher than any other standard sign up bonus from any other party skin. $150 max and you need to play 10*bonus for raked hads, so the max would require 1500 raked hands.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Multipoker won´t allow me to open an account.

[ QUOTE ]
For what it's worth, the bonus reqs were quite a bit higher than any other standard sign up bonus from any other party skin. $150 max and you need to play 10*bonus for raked hads, so the max would require 1500 raked hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last Party bonus I got had a 10 times raked hand requirement as well. I think my last Empire one was less, although it's been a bit longer since I had one from them.