Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-18-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Re: Eurobet or Empire?

I am familiar with both skins, and I would have to say they both have their pros and con. Both skins have nice table colors, as suppose to parties eye straining colors.

As you probably know, Eurobet's cashier is web-based and does take a few seconds longer to load up. This can be a pain in the ass if you are multi tabling. fwiw, i heard eurobet offers a slightly higher percentage in rakeback from what I've seen. By biggest problem is that they have no tournaments or special tournaments like pp's super weekdays, 250K gauranteed, etc. There is also no player's point system on euro.

On empire, you get some sort of frequent play VIP points or whatever it is. Although it takes forever to earn, it can't hurt if you were planning on playing anyways. They have wsop satellites, where euro does not.

I also believe that if anyone is going to get rid of affiliate program, it would be Empire before Euro, just because Euro seems more independent than empire, like the previous poster said.

Did anyone else notice that when you sign up w/ Eurobet, your Location information appears in all CAPITAL letters w/ the state included? I hope i'm not the only one that noticed.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:18 AM

go with eurobet. dont quote me on this, but empire doesnt allow rakeback while eurobet allows up to 25%. eurobet is pretty much the black sheep of the family and so you can trust them more with this kind of stuff. you can also open up multiple accounts and they really dont care, unlike some of the other skins.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:51 AM

Empires VIP program sucks anyhow. If you are a huge tournament player you can do well with it - otherwise not worth considering. If you are a serious player at ring games you will get very few VIP points. Their program rewards players who only play a few hands a day. This is all based on a square root of # of hands played. However, the tournaments are squared.

With Empire closing accounts, signup with Eurobet. This is my main place as of now. No hassles, No problems, and no points program.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:53 AM

another thing is that eurobets images are much easier on the eyes. i dont know if you would setup mods for empire or not, but with eurobet you dont need to.

yah the cashier thing is a bit annoying, but its worth the trouble.

there is also software that allows you to run 2 eurobet accounts/clients at once. you can even run more if you like. this is very handy for datamining or multitabling.

pm me if you want this software along with my rakeback provider that supports it.