Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Ever followed one guy around so much on Party that they start leav

[ QUOTE ]
I have had this happen a few times. I try to keep my list filled with enough fish, to alternate my stalking. My problem is the good fish don't last long. They seem to last a week or two. Anyways I also try to be their buddy. When they suck out on someone, I will stick up for them and tell the tilter to try backgammon if he cant handle the bad beats. I have found a few fish, that are really funny and make the game much more entertaining. The interaction with them covers the stalking.I will also show them my hand, when they make a laydown. Tell them that was for you (fish) I know you been taking a beating lately. Anyways you should leave this fish alone for awhile. There are always new fish and its not that hard to find them.

Defender of the Fish

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing a wild $3-6 6max game at 4:30 in the morning last night, and there was this 1 player who dropped $233 in the half hour I was there (and more from what I was told, after he busted). It was amazing b/c 2 players were giving him so much crap, while he was talking back too. So I looked at his location and asked him about it. Turns out we went to the same college, which muted most of the other table talk for a good 20 mins.

Oh, and the fact that he bluff-raised the river with Jack-high helps in my decision to put him on my buddy list. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Edit: crap, he's playing 10-20 6max right now
Old 08-13-2005, 02:27 PM

lol, We have to take care of the fish. At least try to make it enjoyable for them while they lose money.Man I learned this when my Uncle in Kentucky( he made his living playing cards) would leave any function if one of his fish needed a hand. I remember going with him to one of his (buddies)house and he helped him put a fence up, which took like all day. On the way home, my cousin told me that he was the one his dad had taken for 400 dollars last week, and he didn't want him to stop coming to the games. He did this stuff alot from what I can remember. He always took care of his poker buddies. I can remember him bringing TVs, bikes, radios and other stuff when he would come home. He was some kind of Shark.
Old 08-13-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will also show them my hand, when they make a laydown. Tell them that was for you (fish) I know you been taking a beating lately.

Defender of the Fish

[/ QUOTE ]

ahahaha
Old 08-13-2005, 05:04 PM

The funniest thing to me about these bad players is how they jump between limits so frequently. You can always tell when certain ones have had a good day(playing 5/10 or 10/20)or a bad day(.5/1 or 1/2). There is also a certain fish on my list that routinely plays one table of .50/1 and one table of 15/30.