Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 11:29 PM

Default Chances of this Working? (Getting AP rakeback and new account)

I'm planning on going semi-pro in the next month, using poker money to fund myself while going to college. I'm going to play mostly for bonus', but I'll play a bunch at AP when the lucrative bonus' aren't available, and I suspect I'll run through them being I'll be playing many hours a week.

ANYWAY a long time ago I signed up for AP with a Refer A Friend, unfortunately. I deposited with my Visa, and many months later withdrew to Neteller, and have used that Neteller account since. I want to get RB now, since it'll be a nice extra chunk of money every month. These are my plans:

I'll withdraw and change the email address of my current AP account. I'll wait a little bit, then open up a new one. I'll register and deposit first via some other method (I was thinking maybe CLICK2PAY), then playing a bit, and withdrawing to my Neteller (the same account). I'll also use a different email address, and will change it to my orginal email account later.

What are the odds I get caught? What happens if i DO get caught? Should I think of just using Firepay or something and not ever using my Neteller account for AP? Is this is my best bet, what's the easiest way of moving money from Firepay to Neteller since I'll be withdrawing money via my Neteller debit. Any other tips or suggestions?

Also, any affiliate with an AP rakeback program that could help or just wants to shoot an offer is more than welcome to PM me.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:49 PM

Default Re: Chances of this Working? (Getting AP rakeback and new account)

There have been quite a few posts like this previously on this forum. Your best bet is to check with the affiliates directly to see if this is ok.

Also if you are looking for a rakeback affiliate your best bet is to check with a rakeback directory. This way you can compare offers from various affiliates and find the one that is best for you.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:45 AM

Yeah, I've searched all the posts regarding this and couldn't find more than one or two people claiming success or failure. I've pretty much figured out which affiliate I'm going to use, but I figured I'd throw it out there anyways, you know?

Thanks greatly for the advice though.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:33 AM

From our experience, your likelihood of success is about 98.5% If you are actually a "refer-a-friend" and not an affiliate. The site can let you make a new account, or I can look and see if i can get the letter authorizing people "not on affiliate trackers" I don't remember anyplace that disallowed "refer-a-friend."
Old 12-09-2005, 01:59 PM

Well that's not bad news. Since I was a RaF I have a better chance of being able to open up a second account? Why exactly is this?