Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-25-2005, 03:00 AM

Default InterTops withdrawl?

I seem to be unable to withdraw using Neteller. (the option is not available yet I deposited with Neteller) Anyone know whats going on?
Old 11-25-2005, 03:23 AM

Default Re: InterTops withdrawl?

Yeah, they screwed us when Party took over. Hopefully they'll set up Neteller withdrawals soon.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:30 AM

Wow thats seriously retarded. Im shocked that they would not allow me to withdraw to Neteller. This is going to cause me all kinds of hassels now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 03:37 AM

Why don't you call or email them and see if anything is in the works?
Old 11-25-2005, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I seem to be unable to withdraw using Neteller. (the option is not available yet I deposited with Neteller) Anyone know whats going on?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. I've had no problems withdrawing using netteller.
Old 11-25-2005, 03:48 AM

Response I received:

"Thank you for contacting Transaction Customer Service at Pay-Pro.

This is with reference to the query regarding your PartyPoker account "KainTF". We would like to inform you that neteller is not a cashout option on our site. However, you
can request for a cashout using any of the below listed options

iGM-Pay (for US bank accounts only)- Funds will be sent directly to your bank account and will be available in 3 to 7 business days after approval , the maximum amount you
can cash out is $12,000.*

FPS epassporte- Funds will be sent to your epassport account in 1-1.5 hours after approval. The maximum amount you can cash out is $5000. *

Note: For security purposes, cash out requests are submitted to our internal review team for approval before they are processed. This normally takes 24-48 hours. Once
approved, your funds are issued to you according to the payment method you selected. *If you have any pending eChecks, the cashout will be processed after these deposits
settle at our end.

Contact us anytime, we are available 24/7 to assist you with your cashier related questions and suggestions."
Old 11-25-2005, 03:57 AM

Did you thank them for the f'ing form letter?
Old 11-25-2005, 04:16 AM

I sent them back a very nice response [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 04:46 AM

i too was surprised to not see Neteller as a withdrawal option...heres a couple inserts from my emails to Intertops last week

it is very misleading and unfair to a new customer that you will TAKE but not GIVE my money through Neteller

maybe I just don't understand all the nuances involved, but why in the world would you NOT let your customers withdraw using Neteller?.......why do you think it is fair to make someone have to create an entirely different method to withdraw?......NO other site does this in my experience, so why would you?

so that leaves me with igm-pay......with igm-pay, it says it takes 3-7 BUSINESS days (AFTER approval...who knows how long THAT will take?) for the money to get to my bank account......from there, it will possibly take ANOTHER 7 days for me to get it online back to Neteller (like it did when I first put money online).....so a possible 2 WEEKS, maybe more, to get my money where I want it to be.....absolutely absurd

I have never had an account at Party Poker or any skins (or former skins) before.......after reading up on current things regarding Party, it appears that Party has reacquired Intertops poker........after reading how players deposit and withdraw, it seems that on Party Poker you CAN withdraw using Neteller.........so since Intertops is a part of Party Poker again or whatever, it would seem they would share the same tables AND the same deposit/withdraw methods right?

what I am basically asking is, do you think it will only be a matter of hours or days until I log on to Intertops and see the same 70,000+ players AND the same deposit/withdraw methods that Party has?

i got the standard form reply at first, then i guess they could tell i was sorta pissed about it....someone named Sheba wrote a more personal reply, but still did nothing to alleviate the problem

all in all, not a huge deal i guess, but it just creates an unnecessary stumbling block for me to get to my money to put it back on Neteller
Old 11-25-2005, 08:17 PM

I also received another mostly automated response. No resolution to my problem either. Very frustrating. Since I need to EFT it to my Canadian Bank Account I know will go through 2 conversion fees + bank fees to get this money back into my Neteller account.