Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2003, 07:44 AM

Default Re: You meant \"Tournament Hand Play not to be Believed\"?

Yup. That's exactly what I am trying to prove. Your cognitive skills are right up there. Let's see.

1. Seems that I was the chip leader at the time on the table
2. This was like 4 or 5 hands into a FREEROLL with a bunch of players.
3. I hardly ever play Omaha in any form
4. I was hardly crippled by sticking around on this hand

I am sorry, maybe I am looking at this wrong but I really believe that life is too short to take a game THAT seriously. Particularly when there is no cost and when something that unusual occurs. I am just not that anal. Some people get so tight about a freaking card game that you couldn't pull a needle out of their ass with a tractor. Of course it was a bad hand to play. I knew it, you know it, hell everybody on this site knows it. Big freaking hairy deal. That's why I said what I did in the game itself...I was sticking around to show the hand. No other reason. It didn't cost me a thing. If you want to call me stupid, feel free. Last time I checked this site was open to everyone. Even the fun/enjoyment challenged. I don't make my living playing cards. I make my living doing a job that I have enjoyed for more than 20 years. Cards are simply a way for me to relax and meet interesting characters. If you are a "pro" and it's your job, then you should worry about such things. However, because of your obvious need to prove that you are the better player, I really don't think that is the case. A real "pro" wouldn't have the need to comment about another persons play in such a derogatory manner. Particularly when the person never asked for comments on his play in the first place. I am moving on now to read posts from people who enjoy the game and who can comment on posts without derision. They get it.