Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2004, 09:04 AM

Default Pokertracker/Party Accuracy

Last night I played PArty for about 3 hours, and downloaded all my hands. I was up about $160 when I left the table. When I imported all the stats it showed I was down $13 for the session.....wtf?

How often does this happen to others?

I dunno if Party screwed up, or PT
Old 03-11-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Re: Pokertracker/Party Accuracy

If all the hands get imported this never happens. Are you certain you got all of them?
Where did you find the -13 ? Did you set the filter to specific date in preferences? If you did then keep in mind that you might get shown all the hands from the previous day session as long as at least one hand in it have been played after midnight.
How many tables did you play ? Each table is reported as a separate session on Sessions tab.
Do you know how many hands you played? How many are in pokertracker ?
Old 03-11-2004, 12:43 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

are you skipping the errored hands where you would normally have to enter who was in the big blind? anyway, you will miss hhs sometimes, or they simply won't show up, or whatever. for serious LOGGING it is best to use something like statking.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for serious LOGGING it is best to use something like statking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Party makes it very easy with their View Account Activity page (My Account, Go to My Account (WebSite)). You get the amount you took to the table, the time you took it, the name of the table, the time you left the table and the amount you left with. Copy and paste to a Word document and you have an instant daily record. Then put the times, limits and win/loss into StatKing.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
for serious LOGGING it is best to use something like statking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Party makes it very easy with their View Account Activity page (My Account, Go to My Account (WebSite)). You get the amount you took to the table, the time you took it, the name of the table, the time you left the table and the amount you left with. Copy and paste to a Word document and you have an instant daily record. Then put the times, limits and win/loss into StatKing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen this before. Too bad Intertops and Empire don't offer the same thing [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-11-2004, 01:18 PM

How long is the historical data?

Also, how much is stat king? I'm not sure why I'm asking as I'm sure its well worth its price, but i did, so how much?
Old 03-11-2004, 01:22 PM

How many hands did you download at a time? I've found that I can't get any more than 100 at a time.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:29 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

it's like $30 at conjelco.com
Old 03-11-2004, 01:34 PM

I downloaded the hands every 45 minutes one table only, so I didnt miss downloading any.

There is no question that I made money at the game, that is not the question, I was just pissed that PTracker didnt record it.

There were some error hands, maybe thats why. How do I stop that from happening?

Ive never had so many hands come up errors, Is that new?
Old 03-11-2004, 01:38 PM

I found that using the demo any hand containing an all-in didn't make it in (which is what swings you results- because those tend to be the big hands). Go in and edit the HH to remove the all-in and side pot infor and it should work.