Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 10:23 PM

Default Re: Message to y\'all.. please read

stanzee, go get a girlfriend, hooker, or a blow up doll. find someone or somewhere else to say your meaningless trash thoughts. merry christmas.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stanzee definitly takes the lead on my list of best posters ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a 100% guy and i vow to cut out some of the bs from now on as it has led to a touch of unfair ridicule which sometimes admittedly has been asked for but i really believe i'm going places. I've experienced a lot in poker the last year and been on the right and wrong end of variance. Now all i can see is me reaching the top of the tree and it would mean a lot if i could have your support from now on. I maybe gifted, but even more so i really think i would push poker even further into the limelight once i reach the top. This will benefit ALL of you no matter how experienced/respected or however many posts you have on this forum. Take note guys. The coverage will be immense once i'm there and you'll all be able to take a bit of credit.

Don't get carried away though.. this is only the beginning!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stanzee, go get a girlfriend, hooker, or a blow up doll. find someone or somewhere else to say your meaningless trash thoughts. merry christmas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't need either 3 of your suggestions. I walk into any bar in London and i'm almost having to beat the girls off with a stick! I was blessed with looks and brains... lucky me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-21-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Irie, is that you?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...but it DOES seem familiar.
Old 09-21-2005, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a 100% guy and i vow to cut out some of the bs from now on as it has led to a touch of unfair ridicule which sometimes admittedly has been asked for but i really believe i'm going places. I've experienced a lot in poker the last year and been on the right and wrong end of variance. Now all i can see is me reaching the top of the tree and it would mean a lot if i could have your support from now on. I maybe gifted, but even more so i really think i would push poker even further into the limelight once i reach the top. This will benefit ALL of you no matter how experienced/respected or however many posts you have on this forum. Take note guys. The coverage will be immense once i'm there and you'll all be able to take a bit of credit.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're so talented and gifted...you shouldn't need to ask for our support. but just in case you make it to the top, can i be the first person to suk yo dik?? i mean, you da $hit!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't need either 3 of your suggestions. I walk into any bar in London and i'm almost having to beat the girls off with a stick! I was blessed with looks, brains and modesty ... lucky me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 09-21-2005, 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i really think i would push poker even further into the limelight once i reach the top.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey! The light surrounding poker is already plenty limey!

Do we really want Phil Hellmuth Jr. in more American homes??
Old 09-21-2005, 10:38 PM

Is this London, Ontario? In England we have pubs.

Lori
Old 09-21-2005, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if you're so talented and gifted...you shouldn't need to ask for our support. but just in case you make it to the top, can i be the first person to suk yo dik?? i mean, you da $hit!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't NEED you're support, but when i'm there i'll have to make a decision.. whether to let you lot know who i am, or kind of stay annoyonmous to you lot. You'll will all know the REAL me in a year or 2, but once you see me on TV you may not know that i was once this poster if i decide to keep quiet. That will be my decision.

The question is, when im at the top i need to guage opinion on here to find out whether i should reveal myself as a 2+2 poster. Should i or not? Thoughts?
Old 09-21-2005, 10:40 PM

Stanzee,

I am embarassed for my fellow 2+2ers!!! I can not beleive the way they have treated a poker talent such as yourself. I for one pledge my allegiance to you and your vast knowlege.

Now as far as your looks and brains go, could you tell me some of the girls you have done it with outside of the Niagra falls area?

Ryan

P.S. could you post a hand analysis so I could see some of that vast knowledge?
Closed Thread