Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Getting rivered in heads up by a bad play sucks...

Just played a 10+1 heads up on FullTilt... About the fourth hand in... I limped with 69os and he called...

Flop is 10 J 6 rainbow... I led out and bet to see where he was at and he called... Turn brings a 9... I lead out and beat more, he calls... River comes and is an 8... I have over half my stack in the pot... I check, he goes all in... After going to the tank I decided that I didn't think he beat me and called... He flipped over Kh8h and got me with a junk river straight... I had 30 chips left... Doubled through and stole blinds to get back to 400, got dealt Q7 os... Limped off button, he raised minimum... I called...

Flop came Qxx, I checked, he went all in, I called, and flipped over K7s, with no spade on the board.... Drawing to the four kings, Mr. Suicide (Kh) comes on the river...

Sometimes online poker is just brutal... I understand that I didn't really make the right play on that 2-pair with 69, but this stuff just drives me nuts...