Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2005, 02:13 PM

Default Re: Cellphone insurance

It's a pretty good deal if you're an expert at leaving phones in cabs like I am.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All insurance is always -EV. Otherwise, the insurance company wouldn't be able to stay in buisness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your insurance money is also used to cover all the fraudulant claims they receive, and pay the all the expenses of the corporation.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:34 PM

Location: They call Los Angeles the City of Angels. I didn\'t find it to be that exactly, but I\'ll allow as there are some nice folks there.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All insurance is always -EV. Otherwise, the insurance company wouldn't be able to stay in buisness.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your insurance money is also used to cover all the fraudulant claims they receive, and pay the all the expenses of the corporation.

[/ QUOTE ]

My grandfather, who just retired from being a State Farm agent for about forty years, says that the actuary tables always have to come out even. The company makes money off the interest and investment returns of holding the customers' money before claims are made. This way the company gets tax breaks because they can file as a non-profit. My grandfather has been flat-out wrong on many things in his life, and this may be one of them, but I just wanted to put that out there.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You forgot

The Razr is just SEX!

[/ QUOTE ]

That phone sucks. Have you ever seen it in person? It looks cool in the photo and tv, but when you see it in person you realize, yeh its kind of thin but overall its f'ing huge and not tiny at all. Brilliant marketing and nothing else there.
Old 04-18-2005, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You forgot

The Razr is just SEX!

[/ QUOTE ]

That phone sucks. Have you ever seen it in person? It looks cool in the photo and tv, but when you see it in person you realize, yeh its kind of thin but overall its f'ing huge and not tiny at all. Brilliant marketing and nothing else there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? For what that phone has, it is small. Mine has the same features and is a monster and almost the same price.