Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 01:03 PM

Default Trustworthy 2+2 affiliate...

Hi,

I'm also interested in Rakeback at Empire and perhaps a few other places. A couple of people have said that it's important to find a trustworthy 2+2 affiliate.

Could a few of you please recommend the trustworthy either in this thread or by PM.

Thanks a lot!

Kindly,
ezinetstein

PS - I've heard good things about 1800gambler and morgant. Any comments on these two guys are welcome too. Thanks!
Old 10-30-2004, 01:18 PM

Default Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread*** *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky
Old 10-30-2004, 01:29 PM

Default Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

Gus Hansen's new site which just recently opened offers 50% rake rebate to all players. You get paid weekly, and you don't have to worry about your affiliate disappearing, which happens every now and then. It will be interesting to see how much traffic and momentum they can get going...
Old 10-30-2004, 01:32 PM

Default Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread***

what is it about their requests that you PM them that you can't understand? is it just disrespect to the forum, or are you stupid?

if i were looking for a rakeback and asked for a PM, i would NEVER use a dikhead that thumbed his nose at the rules. it would indicate that you may be trouble on payday as well.
Old 10-30-2004, 01:36 PM

easy tiger, as you can see from my post total im quiet new here and wasnt aware that was an infringement. apologies. there is also a plite way of doing things dude. i suggest you take a freindly approach in enforing the rules.

cheers
Old 10-30-2004, 01:38 PM

Default Re: Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

it seems quite busy actually for the first 2 days, i built up a roll playing those freerolls there. agreed on the 50% although hitting 30% seems more reasonable to me. it will be interesting to see this site develop
Old 10-30-2004, 01:50 PM

Default Intertops/Eurobet Rakeback Needed

I'm interested in rakeback at Intertops and Eurobet only. I play about 10,000 hands of $1/$2 a month and plan on increasing this to about 15,000 very soon. Please PM me with serious offers only.
Old 10-30-2004, 01:52 PM

Default Re: I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

There are plenty of rake rebate affiliates out there. Just do a search on google for "<Insert Poker Room Here> Rake Rebate". You'll find several well-established poker sites that kick back rake to people that signup through them. There are also offers listed here in the classifieds section, and a couple of 2+2 advertisers (see the flashing banners all around) offer rebate incentives.

The one poker room that you probably won't find any websites pushing a rake rebate for is Party Poker - it's strictly against their affiliate TOS, and from what I've read on RGP, they're not too shy about banning affiliates that offer rakeback deals at Party.

However, these types of programs are available at Empire, UB, Absolute, a couple of the Prima skins, and Interops.

Anyway, hope this helps - good luck.
Old 10-31-2004, 09:44 PM

**bump**
Old 10-31-2004, 11:24 PM

Any 2+2 affiliates that can help me get a great rake rebate deal on Empire/Party, please PM me.

I play quite a bit of 3/6...
Closed Thread