Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2005, 11:54 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default The Crew Vs. Da No Limit Soldia\'s!

Alright, who's with me for starting up the No Limit Soldia's!? We'll be an urban poker group (despite the fact that I'm whiter than snow) and I'll call myself "Busta Rhymes" so I can shout out "woo-ha, I got you all in check!" every hand.

I need somebody with a big clock and someone else with a fake nose and some glasses without lenses.

And we could also call ourselves the "flop-mode squad"
Old 02-17-2005, 12:20 PM

Default Re: The Crew Vs. Da No Limit Soldia\'s!

i'll be the sidekick. call me middle pair. my specialty will be bluffing, then ranting and raving when i get someone to fold.

when are we going to shoot our slo-mo video piece of us walking down the street? and what city? i'm in chicago.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:23 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Chicago?

[ QUOTE ]
i'll be the sidekick. call me middle pair. my specialty will be bluffing, then ranting and raving when i get someone to fold.

when are we going to shoot our slo-mo video piece of us walking down the street? and what city? i'm in chicago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicago? Damn, I'm in the mean streets of North Central Massachusetts. Just about the toughest city in the entire country, Gardner, MA. Once known as the "Chair City Of The World". Must be because we kill so many inmates, couldn't possibly have anything to do with all these old-school furniture factories.....
Old 02-17-2005, 01:24 PM

Default Re: Chicago?

d'zam, that is rough! i'll be making arrangments to send my whole crew out there pronto.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Reinforcements

[ QUOTE ]
d'zam, that is rough! i'll be making arrangments to send my whole crew out there pronto.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's cool man, after living on these "mean streets" (sometimes they aren't plowed too well after a snowstorm) I've learned to handle my shiznit alone. I mean, if you can't survive alone out here, you'll never make it.

You and your crew work on taking over the suburbs out there, and I'll try to raise my crew out here. Then you proceed East, we'll head West and meet you in Ohio? Once we've got Ohio, there ain't no stoppin' us, for real.

p.s. You don't have any ideas about a no rake gaming site that I could steal from you and reap all the profits/rewards, do you? Or perhaps you could oversell pieces of me in a WSOP main event and then I'll throw the match and guarantee a profit?
Old 02-17-2005, 01:56 PM

Default Re: The Crew Vs. Da No Limit Soldia\'s!

[ QUOTE ]
the "flop-mode squad"

[/ QUOTE ]

ok that's a little funny.
Old 02-17-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Reinforcements

[ QUOTE ]
Once we've got Ohio, there ain't no stoppin' us, for real.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not so fast, boys. Ohio is home to my gang: The Poker Unit (aka P-Unit). I go by the name of "50 bets" and we won't be giving up our turf so easily. Although...perhaps we could combine our posses into an unstoppable poker force...do you guys have visors and hockey jerseys to wear? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2005, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Visors & Hockey Jerseys

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Once we've got Ohio, there ain't no stoppin' us, for real.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not so fast, boys. Ohio is home to my gang: The Poker Unit (aka P-Unit). I go by the name of "50 bets" and we won't be giving up our turf so easily. Although...perhaps we could combine our posses into an unstoppable poker force...do you guys have visors and hockey jerseys to wear? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

P-unit? Word!

I was actually going to use a knit beanie, snow goggles and a face mask and we could go with ski-unit. Then again, we could always use the granny glasses that wrap around your head, let's see someone get a tell off of us then!

We need a DJ Fuzzy Slippers to complete our poker gang.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:08 PM

Default Re: A Little Funny

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the "flop-mode squad"

[/ QUOTE ]

ok that's a little funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

The No Limit Soldia's

Busta Bust
Flopsy
Ratty The River Rat
Cigar Smokin' Ceto
Slow Rollin' Sal
Jerome "splashin' da' pot" Johnson

Oh man, it's on! We're going to take over the poker world (or at least half an episode of Urban Poker Showdown, airing on the BET channel starting in summer of 2005)
Old 02-17-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: A Little Funny

Instead of a tank you guys can hotwire Danny's WSOP truck and pimp that [censored] out.