Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: Vu

[ QUOTE ]
I see all this talk about Matusow. I know people don't like him. But, this morning I noticed Tuan Vu at the final three tables. I can't stand him. It made my skin crawl. If Tuan "shucksout" to become tha champion, I will have to vomit. I may seriously forswear tournament poker until his career ends in gamblers ruin (I don't think he plays well, he just "gehts rucky" alot) because if I ever sat at a table with him, I don't know if I could control my natural urge to taunt him to tears. That would probably earn me a bad rap as the guy who made Tuan cry that I would never be able to live down.
I can't be alone in my assessment of Vu, can I? Am I the only one that feels this way?
X

[/ QUOTE ]

You are loser.

Come to my seminar.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:57 PM

It seems the only right course of action here is to state that I apologize to Tommy Vu. I had him confused with Tuan Le. I am embarrassed at this whole episode and will never use the word "rucky" again as the public is apparently too thin skinned and sensative about it's connotations. I am also shamed that I have exercised poor judgement and opened myself up to attacks of racism regardless of the reality.
I still think Tuan Le is a horrid player and will continue to make fun of his speech impediment.
X
Old 07-14-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Matusow Got a great seat draw

Who will place higher in the main event?
Who will place higher? P. Ivey vs M. Matusow

I took Mike Matusow +135 on Pinny, $300 to win $405.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:59 PM

Default To Dynasty

3 Hours till the start of play and this thread is already a catastrophe. Can we just abandon ship and start a new one?
Old 07-14-2005, 03:01 PM

Default double bet

i'd like to find somebody to give me odds that both phil ivey and tiger woods will win it all this weekend.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This overly political correct crap is so annoying. Why are people so brainwashed to try to find racism everywhere. Anytime a white male criticizes a non-white or non-male they are instantly a racist and/or sexist.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the new world, anything not "correct" gets blown up big time. Soon [censored] can't even be brown...
Old 07-14-2005, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What I really find hysterical about all of this is that we are on an internet chat board. No one on this board has ever seen a picture of me, nor have they ever met me. Yet, it is assumed I am white, because I must be racist. I wonder why. Sorry no intent to hijack the thread. Perhaps I will start one over in the politics forum.
X

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't speak for that particular poster, but it doesn't matter to me whether you're [insert color here] or not. It's still a racist comment.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: 4 players from small Sweden.....

[ QUOTE ]
This is nice! We have 8 miljon people in small Sweden. And we have 4 players in the topp 27 in WSOP!

Sweden is great!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, could twoplustwo possibly get any more racist? What a joke.
Old 07-14-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: double bet

[ QUOTE ]
i'd like to find somebody to give me odds that both phil ivey and tiger woods will win it all this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of odds are you looking for? How big a bet? PM me if serious. (if not so serious, just post here and we can discuss leisurely [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
Old 07-14-2005, 03:14 PM

Default Re: Matusow Got a great seat draw

I'm new (not very good) at sports/prop betting.
I have $43 in my Pinnacle account.

What's my best bet?

Thanks.
Closed Thread