Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 06:58 AM

Default Re: ++ Stars $500k garunteed ++

gabby is right, zj is dead money.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You have a lot to learn son.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna seminar in stupidity!!

Editafter reading through again)..... he's serious, omfg lol.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:30 AM

you would think im a huge idiot
Old 12-12-2005, 07:57 AM

I've decided that your $250,000 in tournament winnings in the past, what, 2 months, means that you are the worst poker player ever. Everyone is free to disagree with me. I will only continue my rantings about how lucky you are. You and Moneymaker and Raymer and Hachem and Harrington (he only won 1 WSOP ME, you've got to win at least 2 to be good) are all just luckboxes. Meanwhile, I'm going to go back to donating to the $10+1 SNGs and complaining about how unlucky I am.

Will

P.S. You should give me $5000 to enter expensive tournaments that I will win because I'm so much better than you.
Old 12-12-2005, 07:58 AM

I can't tell if you are just doing this because you want to be able to say you made fun of ZeeJustin, or is it because you are an idiot? Do you know what a bluff is? Do you know what pot odds are? Do you know what it means to have a read on a player? Are you 10 years old?

Without a doubt, the more posts you have made in this thread, the more you have CLEARLY shown just how little you know about poker in general, but especially how little you understand about tournament poker.

Prime example: That you think 77 vs AQ is a suckout just because he had to hit the 7 on the turn. The order of the cards is meaningless if the money went in preflop. People keep saying that you say you are leaving this forum, and apparently you are one of those "online poker is rigged" tools. After reading this post, I can say that nothing would make me happier than if you left.
Old 12-12-2005, 09:10 AM

Just a quick note:

If you want to discuss the merits of several hands from this tournament, that's fine.

If you want to discuss whether gabyyyyyyy is bipolar, is right that ZJ got lucky, or whether ZeeJustin looks good naked because of his protein diet, go to OOT.

I'm locking this thread, but feel free to discuss the hands, because there is some merit to the discussion IMHO.
Closed Thread