Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2005, 11:00 PM

Default 2 Interpoker (Rakeback) questions

I have rakeback on Interpoker and wondered on the hands where I am dealt cards, but get timed out and Automatically my hand gets folded, AND rake is generated during that hand, do I receive my credit for rakeback for that hand?

Also, how is rake calculated there? do you have to contribute money to the pot in order to be given credit for generating rake there?
Or is it the other way? (and what are the vocab. words for these 2 diff types or rake)
thanks,

(if you're feeling
Old 11-27-2005, 11:34 PM

Default Re: 2 Interpoker (Rakeback) questions

I believe that the Cryptos use a contributed rakeback method, meaning that you get a percentage back if you contributed money to the pot.

I think it would be safe to assume that if you get dealt cards, it counts toward either a bonus and/or rakeback.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:32 AM

crypto does involved rake which is you get share every time you are dealt cards. i am not sure about the timeout issue, but it should not make much difference in a month, since you are only talking aout one pot, unless you miss hands where you have paid blinds after you time out. Those for sure wouldn't be paid, since you didn't get cards.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:27 PM

no, if you pay your blind (be it the small or big) you ARE dealt cards.

it happens to me sort of often, esp. on their lightning tables, as
sometimes I don't act in time. I am dealt a hand, then get timed out, then rake is generated during the hand. I just want to know if I get my share of rakeback for that hand (that just because you are timed out doesn't mean you are in-eligible for RB for that hand...).

Also, "contributed" rakeback is the kind where you ONLY generate MGR on the hands where you "contribute" some chips to the pot, correct?

What is the other kind called? Where everyone who is dealt cards divides up the rake share during that hand? This type is better, giving you more MGR, right? (assuming you are a typical tight player...)

Also I'd like to know which/what sites calculate rake which way...
Old 11-30-2005, 06:36 AM

party, empire,absoluite, ub, cyrpto, pokerblue/pokertropolis, paradise, planet, fulltilt, cdpoker/noble/titan, games grid, and true poker are inovled/dealt card rake and i beleive pokerhost is too

prima, ongame/eurobet, action gaming, tribeca/Platinum/Doyles room, boss media and pacific are contributed rake, and i believe TAIN is contributed.

bodog, i believe you have to see the flop to count

i am not sure aobut pokerchamps, jetset, or worldpokerexchange
Old 11-30-2005, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
party, empire,absoluite, ub, cyrpto, pokerblue/pokertropolis, paradise, planet, fulltilt, cdpoker/noble/titan, games grid, and true poker are inovled/dealt card rake and i beleive pokerhost is too

prima, ongame/eurobet, action gaming, tribeca/Platinum/Doyles room, boss media and pacific are contributed rake, and i believe TAIN is contributed.

bodog, i believe you have to see the flop to count

i am not sure aobut pokerchamps, jetset, or worldpokerexchange

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are decent at Stud you can play that at the contributed sites. Since you ante everyhand you are contributing everytime [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2005, 06:37 PM

Ah, I stand corrected. This is good to know. So which one is better, contributed or dealt hands? I suppose it depends on the math.

Does anyone know what the equivalence of say 25% contributed is to dealt hand percentage?
Old 12-02-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap! Does Pacific Poker, 888.com Offer RakeBack??? I have to know if they do, as I play
there everyday!?!