$75-$100 6 4.23%
$100+ 9 6.34%
$50-$75 5 3.52%
$25-$50 16 11.27%
<=$25 106 74.65%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Re: When did you last get laid?

well, i was just really surprised, which added to my nausea. I'm not sure of a %, and not to go into any detail, but there were quite a few red specks.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Every night in front of my computer. I have sworn off women for 6 months (minus asain massage parlors) to many exes, to much baggage. need some de-stress time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ever spanked it to your avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right now
Old 11-25-2005, 08:59 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Have done. It relieves period pains if she orgasms. Come on, do her a favour!

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no need to be sloppin around in the gush early on (which is usually when the cramps are), it feels sore and gross (at least to me). also you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away. although i've heard that before.. maybe for some girls i guess.

not that blood sex is a bad thing, i just wouldn't go out of my way to do it. maybe towards the end of the period when it's not that bad, then it's not a big deal. but early on really is just kinda gross.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bang her on the rag u sally

[/ QUOTE ]

Gross. Do a lot of you guys do this?

[/ QUOTE ]

what part is gross?
a little blood never hurt nobody.
Old 11-25-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Every night in front of my computer. I have sworn off women for 6 months (minus asain massage parlors) to many exes, to much baggage. need some de-stress time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ever spanked it to your avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am right now

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-25-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have done. It relieves period pains if she orgasms. Come on, do her a favour!

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no need to be sloppin around in the gush early on (which is usually when the cramps are), it feels sore and gross (at least to me). also you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away. although i've heard that before.. maybe for some girls i guess.

not that blood sex is a bad thing, i just wouldn't go out of my way to do it. maybe towards the end of the period when it's not that bad, then it's not a big deal. but early on really is just kinda gross.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go down on her at before you do it you can get rid of some of the blood. Just go down long enough to get her wet (add a little salad tossing while you are down there) and then there won't be as much blood on your dong.

craig

p.s. This is usually much hotter if when you are going down on here she calls you her "little tampon".
Old 11-25-2005, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you've clearly never experienced bad cramps to think an orgasm makes them go away

[/ QUOTE ]
er, no I haven't [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

And I've not done it with a girl with bad cramps - there's no way on earth she's gonna want to shag with those!

But it definitely stops the niggly aches for a good time (12-24 hours?)
Old 11-25-2005, 09:06 PM

Default Damned straight -

Not only is it an act of love, it gives you an amazing amount of leverage when you want her to do stuff she's a little hesitant to do.

A month ago her college roommate came to town for the weekend and stayed with us. When she walked in the door I had a huge smile on my face; when she left I had a bigger smile on my face.

Occasionally taking one for the team (hey, I'm not suggesting you snack on it but what is the big deal about nailing it) can pay off huge.

OK, so I also had to sit thru a ballet (not as bad as I expected it would be) and a foreign art film (every bit as bad as ever) but no complaints here.

Seriously, what is it about a little blood that makes guys so crazy ?

Really ?
Old 11-25-2005, 09:09 PM

hmmmm....about two weeks ago....guess the life of a married man begins before I'm married!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: Damned straight -

[ QUOTE ]
Not only is it an act of love, it gives you an amazing amount of leverage when you want her to do stuff she's a little hesitant to do.

A month ago her college roommate came to town for the weekend and stayed with us. When she walked in the door I had a huge smile on my face; when she left I had a bigger smile on my face.

Occasionally taking one for the team (hey, I'm not suggesting you snack on it but what is the big deal about nailing it) can pay off huge.

OK, so I also had to sit thru a ballet (not as bad as I expected it would be) and a foreign art film (every bit as bad as ever) but no complaints here.

Seriously, what is it about a little blood that makes guys so crazy ?

Really ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or lets not even take it that far. Any girlfriend I have had or my wife who has asked me to get the tampons/pads, I have never had a problem. Is it really that embrassing for people? Well, now that I am married, I don't have to worry about it, just go to the cupboard, and pull out a rag (not the good one for company though, i am classy like that).