Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2004, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Oh, how sweet it is.....

impressive.
nice going.

i missed the 499.2-mil by 2 hands....but haven't come closer than 20 on any others.

i am embarrassed to say that i had a mild bout of insomnia last night.....took little naps....and have played for each one of the milestone hands so far.

LOL

pretty damn pathetic yes??
Old 06-21-2004, 01:35 PM

What was special about this hand again? Obviously you knew it was worth some money, but...how did you know?

I must be missing something.
Old 06-21-2004, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What was special about this hand again? Obviously you knew it was worth some money, but...how did you know?

[/ QUOTE ]

That little .50/1.00 game was worth $500.00 to me.

I can't tell if your being serious or extremely sarcastic. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Now that I think about it, I don't care. (free money does that to peole ya know)

Husker
Old 06-21-2004, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Furthermore, I used to live in Arizona where the gun laws are quite similar to those in Texas. (In Texas, you don't have to say excuse me when you shoot). I have found the people tend to be more civil to each other knowing the other may have a gat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't ya just love that? The whole not having to say "excuse me thief running from my home with my property.....I'm about to shoot you scummy a$$!"? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually, I think the people here have always been real friendly to each other. (for the most part) It's just the lying cheating crime commiting scum that we don't like.

Getting life without parole for commiting a crime with a gun, and the ol' lethal injection, hanging, or firing squad (you still get to choose-see I told ya we were friendly [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]) helps a little too.

Hey, I'm not one to bluff and say it's all roses (don't get Al Capone involved) but I don't really see myself anywhere else for a while. The no state income tax thing isn't bad either.

I maybe wasn't born here (born a Husker-which I don't regret one bit) but I got here as quick as I could.

Husker

oh and by the way Thomas, the wishbone is dead. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] with the new coach, we've gone "west coast"....not to sure about it yet, but I'll give it a fair shake before making judgement
Old 06-21-2004, 02:36 PM

just because he hadn't heard about the promotion and you are giddy over your $500 win is no reason to get snippy.

BTW.....the fact that you are still chasing after this thing trying to win it again makes you the ultimate of whores in my book!!!
that's saying something on a forum dominated by whores.

congratulations!!
Old 06-21-2004, 02:49 PM

Dealer: Game #499700049: Darwinism wins pot ($0.02)

Closest I got this time. On one of my tables the guy never sat in. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2004, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just because he hadn't heard about the promotion and you are giddy over your $500 win is no reason to get snippy.

[/ QUOTE ]

True....well the happy part. I don't feel that i was being snide or snippy. I just found it hard to believe that he had scrolled down to the bottom without reading the previous post where this had already been asked and answered.

[ QUOTE ]
BTW.....the fact that you are still chasing after this thing trying to win it again makes you the ultimate of whores in my book!!!
that's saying something on a forum dominated by whores.

congratulations!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh......thank you I guess. Since you have admitted to getting little sleep and sitting on 5 tables to my one, I take that as a compliment from one whore to another. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Play well and good luck,

Husker
Old 06-21-2004, 02:57 PM

i indeed am quite the whore.
but i would likely call it a day if i actually hit one.

additionally, this may have been my last go-round.

my GF has the day off today (she's a nurse at a hospital so doesn't have a traditional work week) and she's coming over wants to go see some art exhibit something-or-other.

i might be involved in the 500-mil hand.....but it's more likely that my milestone-chasing is concluded for the day.

good luck all.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:04 PM

Default Re: AviD

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AviD,

As has been pointed out to me earlier, you may not have known about the promotion that is currently going on at Poker Stars. It may appear that I was being snide towards you. If this was your impression, then I am truly sorry.

Their is a current promotion going on at Poker Stars. If you have an account there and have played there recently...well recently meaning since 6/17/04 and have played enough to accumulate 10 FPP (frequent player points) then you are eligible to participate in a promotion that they have going to celebrate their 500,000,000 hand.

Any information that you need for futher details can be found on their site.

Good luck and play well,

Husker
Old 06-21-2004, 03:06 PM

I'm being dead serious...I am reading this thread and saying WTF are these guys talking about.

Seriously, explain it in detail because I am lost. Apparently everyone else knows wtf this hand was about! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]