Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Re: OMFG NO-LIMIT POKER PLAYERS ARE SO STUPID

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You clearly got outplayed... he has 14 outs to improve against your 2. Obvious fold on flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so confused because El Diablo wins this 65.8% (Thanks PokerStove) of the time and was getting about 3.2:1 on calling the push.

I'm hoping you're trying to be sarcastic, but somehow I doubt it as you listed El D with 2 outs while he is ahead and gave his opponent 14. I'm confused as to how you came up with 14 outs for his opponent? The most I could think of would be 10, 2 for runner runner something (and that's being very generous, its more like 1 out) and 8 for the straight draw. If all the cards are known El D has 35 outs. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Recliner, you have been Spongerfied in the style of Pulp. Please take "Fenix Down" for remedy.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:04 PM

Dude you suck, Just quit poker and give me your bankroll.

Seriously man, as a friend i think its best for the both of us.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You clearly got outplayed... he has 14 outs to improve against your 2. Obvious fold on flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so confused because El Diablo wins this 65.8% (Thanks PokerStove) of the time and was getting about 3.2:1 on calling the push.

I'm hoping you're trying to be sarcastic, but somehow I doubt it as you listed El D with 2 outs while he is ahead and gave his opponent 14. I'm confused as to how you came up with 14 outs for his opponent? The most I could think of would be 10, 2 for runner runner something (and that's being very generous, its more like 1 out) and 8 for the straight draw. If all the cards are known El D has 35 outs. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol chill bro i was kidding... you dont have to go poker odds nerd on me
Old 12-11-2005, 07:46 PM

wow, maybe I need to get into the 10/25 NL game.

Also, is that the same TillerMan from Starcraft/Warcraft? I played him in WC3 back in the day.

Surf
Old 12-11-2005, 07:57 PM

sure looks like it ^^. he was pretty gosu, and if you played him, i guess you were too..
Old 12-11-2005, 08:55 PM

I know ElD posts these as spoofs or jokes but that's f%@$ing bad. The guy called 380 when D only had like 2100 more.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know ElD posts these as spoofs or jokes

[/ QUOTE ]

?

Dude is still fuming as we speak. He just messaged me and informed me he's already stuck $20k at BJ.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:31 PM

El D is only getting 2.5 to 1 to call the push (5540 in pot for 2177) just above even money since he's almost a 2:1 fave, but unless he put the raiser on that hand he probably should have folded. But his read was right, then he just got unlucky as hell. I know a little bit about that.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
El D is only getting 2.5 to 1 to call the push (5540 in pot for 2177) just above even money since he's almost a 2:1 fave, but unless he put the raiser on that hand he probably should have folded. But his read was right, then he just got unlucky as hell. I know a little bit about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

it would be just above even money if he was a 2:1 underdog. this is huge profit land when he's a 2:1 fav. if villain pushed infiniti dollars into the pot and el d had to call getting effectively 1:1 he would be making a profitable call, assuming he knows villain has 64.

Surf
Old 12-12-2005, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I know ElD posts these as spoofs or jokes

[/ QUOTE ]

?

Dude is still fuming as we speak. He just messaged me and informed me he's already stuck $20k at BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I'm too familiar with party BJ. Motherf$@# keep beating by one if I have 18 they've got 19. It never fails. Paradise BJ isn't much kinder. My buddy is down like 11k at BJ in the last hour