Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 12-10-2005, 01:40 PM

Default Re: Tookie Williams

I am not against the death penalty, however I think in his current state Tookie is a more positive than negative influence in the world and thus don't feel he should be killed. Sure, he should pay for his actions, and he is. He will never be free again. Does he deserve to die? My opinion is that society gains nothing by killing him, but gains his youth mentoring and perhaps his authoring of children's books (if they are any good, i don't know) by letting him live. You know, he does a lot of work to keep kids out of gangs now and has the street cred to make people believe.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:43 PM

I agree with everything you said. Except I hate the death penalty.

Oh yeah and I saw something about this on CNN and it was the biggest load or crap I have ever seen on TV. Two women were complaining about how he was able to watch TV and workout in jail. Then they show a photo of him with arrows to his arms and say something about it is pretty clear what he has been doing. So very weird.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:49 PM

Trying to interject levity into a thread that already exists in politics, where KKF could have easily posted his "opinions."

Plus, however your revenge worked out, and while grown people shouldn't pound on twelve year olds, I have a hard time believing you didn't deserve it. Everytime in my life I've been hit, even when I went on to "win," I have a hard time maintaining I didn't deserve it, and if your real life persona matches your internet persona, thats probably true for you to.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:24 PM

Noted. You have very strong convictions.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:51 PM

You are wrong, Capo. 100% wrong. Anyone surprised?

http://da.co.la.ca.us/pdf/swilliams.pdf

Page 45

"I have to say that the word debriefing is a euphemistic term for "snitching". And my - my convictions, wont allow that."
Old 12-10-2005, 04:10 PM

i think the death penalty is all [censored] up and racist in this country, but the people arguing for him should pick someone else. the whole tactic saying "governor schwarzenegger, his life is in your hands" or "the governor decides whether he lives or dies" is so stupid and such a mischaracterization i cant take the people who say it seriously. same thing as the people who want to kill the guy and hold pictures up of the dude he killed and they say "do it for jimmy" or some stupid [censored] like that. the justice system is not based on revenge.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Page 45

"I have to say that the word debriefing is a euphemistic term for "snitching". And my - my convictions, wont allow that."

[/ QUOTE ]

how am i wrong? that pdf proves nothing against what i said. Kane listen, you're an adorable little puppy and all, but the fact is you don't know [censored] and all you have are your opinions you formulate to stir up controversy. I want you to go through my posts and pick out EXACTLY what I said that was wrong and show me otherwise. I said he wouldn't snitch because they didn't offer him a deal.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:31 PM

Williams was convicted for the murders of Albert Owens, Tsai-Shai Yang, Yen-I Yang, and Yee Chen Lin, which took place in 1979 during two separate robberies. According to the conviction, during the robberies Williams shot Owens twice in the back and shot the Yang family up close with a shotgun, at point-blank range.

Nice guy.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:35 PM

There has been a thread about this in the Politics forum (where you troll) for a couple of days. No need for another one here.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Page 45

[/ QUOTE ]

how am i wrong? that pdf proves nothing against what i said. Kane listen, you're an adorable little puppy and all, but the fact is you don't know [censored] and all you have are your opinions you formulate to stir up controversy. I want you to go through my posts and pick out EXACTLY what I said that was wrong and show me otherwise. I said he wouldn't snitch because they didn't offer him a deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted a police report where he said he wouldnt snitch because it goes against his convictions.

why dont you show me where he says he will snitch if they cut him a deal.

PS: IF HE REALLY CARES ABOUT THE CAUSE, WHY DOESNT HE GIVE UP HIS INFO AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE REGARDLESS OF IT IS SAVES HIM???

OOPSS.....

Game Over

PWNNNNNNNNEEEEEDDDDD