Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Let\'s rationalize our absurd standards for girls

Of all the stupidity that floats around this site, I think the retardedly right-skewed ratings of girls' pictures is the most annoying. I know this has been addressed before, but never in its own thread.

Do you guys get some sort of pleasure out of posting that you don't think girls are hot? Do you think that makes people like you more? It sort of reminds me of the weird high shool-style mentality that thinks acting completely disinterested in girls is a good way to get them to like you.

I think we should institute a new rule in this forum. If you make an outlandish statement saying that any girl that is extremely hot (at the discretion of the mods/general public) is "ugly", "disgusting", "looks like a transvestite" or really anything implying that you would not sleep with them you should be forced to post a picture of your significant other (or last SO if you don't currently have one). Failing to do so should result in punishment (one day ban, asterisk/star from Astroglide, whatever).

Based on the Victoria's Secret thread, here are the people that need to start posting some pictures:

Slow Play Ray
jakethebake
egocidal
J-Lo
GoCubsGo
Bullet_Dodger
Old 12-10-2005, 01:03 AM

Default Re: Let\'s rationalize our absurd standards for girls

I support this course of action!
Old 12-10-2005, 01:05 AM

1. I'm pretty sure Jihad did a thread on this yesterday. So you're a little late.

2. That chick DID look like a transvestite. A transvestite in sexy lingerie I might add.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I support this course of action!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-10-2005, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you make an outlandish statement saying that any girl that is extremely hot (at the discretion of the mods/general public) is "ugly", "disgusting", "looks like a transvestite" or really anything implying that you would not sleep with them

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's your main problem. You're reading someone giving an opinion which they're usually comparing with what they consider a 10. While people said things in the VS thread, no one said they wouldn't bang her (at least I didn't see it said). Being overly critical is completely different from saying you wouldn't hit it.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. I'm pretty sure Jihad did a thread on this yesterday. So you're a little late.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't read his posts. If he said the same thing we can let this one die or a mod can kill it. If he merely pointed out that people are stupid about girls I don't think that's the same thing. I'm talking about punishing those bastards!
Old 12-10-2005, 01:07 AM

I used to annoy me - just the whole idea of 'rating' annoys me anyway - but I've grown to love it and laugh at it.

I will enjoy your efforts to get OOT to change its ways though. What's the name of that king that tried to order the tide not to come in?
Old 12-10-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know this has been addressed before, but never in its own thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it has (sometime last month), though I never read it because the same thing happens on many other forums. I think it's because by saying something like that, they are trying to imply that they themselves are hot [censored].
Old 12-10-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you make an outlandish statement saying that any girl that is extremely hot (at the discretion of the mods/general public) is "ugly", "disgusting", "looks like a transvestite" or really anything implying that you would not sleep with them

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's your main problem. You're reading someone giving an opinion which they're usually comparing with what they consider a 10. While people said things in the VS thread, no one said they wouldn't bang her (at least I didn't see it said). Being overly critical is completely different from saying you wouldn't hit it.

[/ QUOTE ]
If the guy that said she looks like a transvestite does bang transvestites then I will make sure his name comes off the list. Likewise for the people that posted images of Predator and the paper bag.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:10 AM

As I posted in another thread I think the ad for The Producers (the big cutout thing in theatres) makes Uma Thurman look like a transvestite. She has a nice body but that face is something else.

Someone posted in the 'girls that are sexy but ugly' thread he thought Uma and that one from Sex and the City fit that category. I too think they both have ugly faces.

Do I need to post pics? If so I refuse. What are you gonna do about it?