Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Multiple Wives?

Here are some problems that I see:

Jealousy among the wives and children.

But I feel that with equal attention, and daily meditation and yoga, we can all walk in the middle.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This combination isn't bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate the idea of polygamy for a couple reasons, but for these four i would have no problem making an exception. gorgeous.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:23 PM

One wife is PLENTY, believe me. Having more than one would only be possible if you totally and completely control every aspect of everyone's lives. It would almost certainly be necessary to lay the smack down occasionally. This would not be a "happy family", and the only kind of woman who would want to be in this situation is a woman I wouldn't want to be married to.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One wife is PLENTY, believe me. Having more than one would only be possible if you totally and completely control every aspect of everyone's lives. It would almost certainly be necessary to lay the smack down occasionally. This would not be a "happy family", and the only kind of woman who would want to be in this situation is a woman I wouldn't want to be married to.

[/ QUOTE ]

So very far off.

It's entirely possible to have a harmonious and happy household without any laying down of the smack, without controlling everyone completely.

The big thing is of course that it can't be one person bringing in multiple partners that they choose. It has to be a group consensus deal. I also suspect that more than 2 partners for any one person in the group increases the difficulty exponentially.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand why you feel this way. They would all know what they were getting into. The whole having children thing is for them if they want it. Girls like babies. So if they want to have a baby, OK, whatever. They can do that. I dunno mind. They can stay inside my castle and we can all still be friends and lovers.

This seems more healthy, long lasting then just screwing alot of people and never really getting close to them.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:33 PM

This will greatly increase your chance of getting murdered.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:33 PM

I didnt really give the girl on the far right a strong enough look. That face. Hmmm, not sure she could make the cut. Id have to test out her other skills.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt really give the girl on the far right a strong enough look. That face. Hmmm, not sure she could make the cut. Id have to test out her other skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you happen to look at the first one (very left?) Why isn't she cropped out? This third one is pretty rancid also.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:35 PM

Wow it seems like you have a serious asian fetish.

On point, this seems sweet but would inevitably suck because there is no way all your wives would get along and they would bitch at you about each other. Also once you had kids you couldn't really just get rid of ones you dont like without adversely affecting the kid.
Old 12-09-2005, 05:35 PM

KKF,

Sweet.

Can I come over?