Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium-Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em

Old 12-10-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: JTo.

[ QUOTE ]
You are a [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to admit, almost all the hands you post are "hmmm what do you think about this line" then everyone chimes in "thats definitely not how id do it" and then you go "but i had this read that i didnt really mention before so i did this" and then you continue to not budge a single bit on your opinion

i mean if thats your point, thats fine, but you gotta realize this is what every hand you post seems like to me
Old 12-10-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You were naming hands that that have outs to beat me and that list included a random King or an Eight, which don't have outs against me. Their outs make me a straight, where did 2 pair come from?

[/ QUOTE ]
A random king or an eight can hit a jack to make a straight and give you two-pairs. That's what he was talking about.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:42 PM

No, I'd say they are more like this:

Me: This is what I did, what do you think?
People: I do this, bleh bleh bleh, etc.
Me: Ah, that's cool, but what about this?
People: Ah, true, *more discussion ensues*

Me struggling to understand what Soah is talking about isn't me calling him wrong, it's me wanting to understand what he is talking about because I am simply not getting it.

I realize it might look like I won't take anyone's opinion for a better answer, but that's simply not the case. I think it's due to this being every other post:

Person: Here's a hand, what do you think.
Reply: *anything*
Person: Ok, sounds good to me, I'll do that!

Old 12-10-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A random king or an eight can hit a jack to make a straight and give you two-pairs. That's what he was talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, and I wouldn't go broke there either, so I am not worried about it.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a [censored] idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have to admit, almost all the hands you post are "hmmm what do you think about this line" then everyone chimes in "thats definitely not how id do it" and then you go "but i had this read that i didnt really mention before so i did this" and then you continue to not budge a single bit on your opinion

i mean if thats your point, thats fine, but you gotta realize this is what every hand you post seems like to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, name calling? Very nice. YvesSaint just said exactly what I said but he said it with more poise.

You can call me any name you like, but you still screwed the hand up. Regardless of what the guy had THIS particular time.